Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PSD-Tutorial - link isn't working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You can say this is the best tutorial posted so far; carf carf, this is the sig:

Valix - PSD-Tutorial - link isn't working - RaGEZONE Forums

and in the attachement, is its PSD FILE!!!
only one rule, do not change the Valix text and use somewhere else. This is for learning purposes only...

edit: here are some tips you could use if you don't know anything about layers ;)

- You can hide a layer whitin a group to see what effect it gives.
- You can try repositioning
- You can change some options to see what exactly they do, but don't save, if you mess up it will still be there if you do not save it...

Oh and one last thing, you need to have PS CS2 since I worked with group options (so easy and professional :))

Last edited:
meet duckie...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Valix said:
You can say this is the best tutorial posted so far; carf carf, this is the sig:
Valix - PSD-Tutorial - link isn't working - RaGEZONE Forums

and in the attachement, is its PSD FILE!!!
only one rule, do not change the Valix text and use somewhere else. This is for learning purposes only...
edit: here are some tips you could use if you don't know anything about layers ;)
- You can hide a layer whitin a group to see what effect it gives.
- You can try repositioning
- You can change some options to see what exactly they do, but don't save, if you mess up it will still be there if you do not save it...
Oh and one last thing, you need to have PS CS2 since I worked with group options (so easy and professional :))

lol..u sticky ur own post =p

anyway, i think a .psd file is a good idea for learning. :icon6:
but...some beginners might not understand certain things in the .psd file.
also, not everyone has CS2...:pig:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I sticky'd it since I will be posting more, and yeah I know, in the next ones I'll leave the group out, also thats why I added some tips for beginners to use

Hi Mom *waves*
Reaction score
valix i can see ripping in your future works xD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what u mean ? if they rip I will burn them alive, this is for learning purposes only ;) besides that is the bad version, you don't want to see the good version of that sig :D, I never release any PSD's if I can't do better ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back