Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PSN Field in register and userCP

Reaction score
This is a small suggestion, But for the xbox gamertag..
I think we should have one for PSN, also.
Or you could choose so on register its something alike
PSN & or Xbox gamertag > The option you chose

Would be better for the people who use this, and have PSN.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it would be easier than PMing the user for their account.
I'd like to see this.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
+1 for this idea. PS3 sold more consoles world-wide than Xbox so why not PSN? :*:

Reaction score
Either or, If topscore or not.. It would be easier if you could go onto someones profile, find there psn add em' and play..no?

It won't be hard to add it, But I don't want to waste anyones time.

Reaction score
The addition does make sense as RZ has recently taken a turn towards a gaming news website, but I really don't think most people would use it because I for one wouldn't want to get spammed with friend requests from random people here.

Like I said, people only used the xbox gamertag field because there used to be ranking system for it. If there was no ranking then people would have ignored it.

Reaction score
The addition does make sense as RZ has recently taken a turn towards a gaming news website, but I really don't think most people would use it because I for one wouldn't want to get spammed with friend requests from random people here.

Like I said, people only used the xbox gamertag field because there used to be ranking system for it. If there was no ranking then people would have ignored it.

Well if the user wants there psn on there - they have the option to have it. Otherwise, don't. Its same with xbox..Not a important factor. There is no ranking system yet this is still here. Its just another form of contact I suppose. Anyways.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it would be easier than PMing the user for their account.

Back