• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pstale editing

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
lol thats my release :p i want the pstale editor for a more specific purpose, not to use for my server :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PsTale.exe doing only few things: checking if server is on-line, writing to ptReg.rgx and reading it, displaying news and running PsUpdate.exe if you have lower version.

IMHO it would be faster to make new one.

Just look for tutorials in language you know best and write one from scratch.
HOW to read and write to file, how to read file content, how to check if my server is on/off-line. And put it into some GUI.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i have already written a launcher. the one sunnyz posted was my work. I wanted to use it to check something. not major now though, its fine.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did most of that manually with a more recent psupdate.exe, but as I discussed when Sheen (currently .Price.) was trying to do it, each version is a bit different where the URL comes in.

Check the discussions further down .

It's always sad to see a missing release, no matter how small and simple. Especially when it's been so carefully documented. :(:

Back