• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PsyMuWeb Free 1.0

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Release] PsyMuWeb Free 1.0

Temporarily we aren't recruiting any new members but the project will be continued in 2-3 weeks .

Reaction score

My Muweb got hacked in 1day xD
PSYMuweb got hacked in 1day xD

Server sided is 100% protected... So website...

Last edited:
Apprentice
Reaction score

Never connect to your MuOnline db with your db_owner user.
Create a new user with very limited permissions and use this user to connect to db through web.
Maxim.T - PsyMuWeb Free 1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Good job you guys. One thing though, doesn't really get the idea with encrypting the whole thing, since this is the non-commercial version. It keeps it very limited to modify the skins of it without having you to do it. Except that, well done.

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

PsychoJr already started developing the PsyMuWeb 2.0 , it wont be encrypted .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Okay, that's good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

To the makers/devs,
Are the passwords encrypted? Like in sha1?
I really like the site so I just might pay you if you can add/adjust things to my server(maybe banners, and diff settings since it's not a mu server)

Again, good job

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Good news for everyone , we already started the PsyWeb 2.0 and i can assure you that it will be awesome .

We are looking for some people to sponsorize our project to get a hosting + a domain where we can offer support of website . If someone is interested in being our sponsors please contact me by private message , whoever will donate to this project will get premium benefits .

Also we are looking for people who know how PsyWeb 1.0 was hacked so we can fix this problems in 2.0 .

Some screenshots will be coming out soon .

Apprentice
Reaction score

pages/rankings.php isnt protect at all by security.php script (in fact function check_inject() dont check anything xD: ex: calling in browser:)
any mssql error message can be easily exploit (a little ex):
Maxim.T - PsyMuWeb Free 1.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

any hacker will exploit this (even if he dont know the queries in pages/rankings.php) (1=1 will make valid our queries)

a simple solution for this:
PHP:
<?php
if ($_GET['c']==NULL){jump('index.php');}
$c = $_GET['c'];

$where=array('all', 'sm', 'bk', 'guild',...etc);

if (!in_array($_GET['c'], $where)) {jump('index.php');}
?>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cant create accounts,... i create on site an account but it dont works on server ! help me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually you are wrong, this website was created by me from scratch back in 2009 ... so there is no muweb 0.8 code in there .....

YEA, you right. The error is in me. I'm sorry
and for that the first words in my post was: "I THINK", (don't know do i think right :D)
I'm glad to see the creator of this grand site.
peace & love

Back