Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PT server is a client!

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i dont know if any of you noticed yet....but if you copy your server.exe into your client folder along with pristonsql.dll then the server will run as a client. High quallity server we are using there...I am starting a new project soon, you will all find out what it is when it is complete.

Gzuz

Last edited by a moderator:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
but there are many thing missed in the downloadable client from PT website. I don't think we are able to create a new server from current new client files without knowing the source code.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
mmm i cant see it being too hard, pt is such a half assed attempt at a server. I mean it constantly crashes and takes up MASSIVE amounts of resources eg. ram and cpu usage. Whereas the wow mangos.exe is a much bigger game but requires FAR less requirement to run. i mean, it doesnt even make my p4 server lag.... the only reason pt requires so much is because it is running a client and a server at the same time to handle the item drops, character movement, monster spawns etc etc. the client could be removed from the KPT Endless Tower 2.2 edition and all you would have to do would be to make variables for the monster data. Would take up SOOOOO much less ram and cpu. Also, Im pretty sure the server doesnt actually transfer data internally if you have your ip set to your Global IP im pretty sure it sends the data out and it returns to the address, because it is built around the client.

Gzuz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a question where can i get pristonSQLdll.dll ??

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Any PT Server Release in the Release section should have it. If you are interested in looking at the DLL without downloading a server, see the attachment.

Without a working server, it's not very interesting though. XD

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back