Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Publicly announcing that I'm having my first baby :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh my god a baby! :w00t: congratulations to both of you

MentaL - Publicly announcing that I'm having my first baby :) - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wtf! It's been a long time since my last visit and now im back and now ur having a baby sir. Congrats! :D Hope it's a boyy hoho

Long time? 1 or 2 Years....

Is there any status update regarding you or the baby boy.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well Urban you're wrong because it's a baby gal

Baby girls are so ute though especially when their turning the age of 4 so yay for you because Dan probably wanted a boy so he can teach him man stuff!

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why is it when anyone is pregnant I don't think about the joys of having a baby (I'm not sure there are any, but heck I'm not a dad yet so how would I know? :p) but I think of the sleepless nights and complete dis joy of having to wake up every two hours. (My dog tried to eat her puppies so I had to get up every two hours to feed the things!!, worst month of my life)

Anyway good luck, due in two days right?

Reaction score
I'm a semi there Jordan... I don't get the broody feeling or get so excited I have to tell everybody. In fact, I find newborns quite dull and pregnancy more so. <.<

Saying that, when they get older I do start to get excited. Like my little one just finished Reception to go to year 1 and after reading her Report and seeing what she can or can't do I can't wait to see what she can do next. O.O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Actually being a mom without a guy would be harder.

As well when you've just brought the child up then it's really hard because your the only one who needs to wake up in the morning because your kid is crying and what not.

And once he grows up his puberty his attitude changes a bit and it's eeally hard to handle that because my neighbour has 3 kids and no man and even she struggles.

Her kids are probably around the 3 - 8 - 11

Last edited:
Back