Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PVP at lower Lv and Auto Learn Skills

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I was playing pvp was enabled from lv 11 so I thought this would help people looking for that Old game experience. If you set the server to PVE only this won't work.

files to edit to change PVP

PkSystemData.xml

<PkCommon maxPkPoint="100000" enablePkLevel="65" pkUpkeepSec="60" naturalDecreaseSec="3600" naturalDecreaseValue="10" nonPkAbnormalityId="999800" decreaseByKillNpcLevel="58" />

change enablePkLevel="65" to whatever ever lv you want.

SkillGetConList.xml

<SkillList class="Common" gender="Common" race="Common" skillId="200002" isActive="True"
level="65" cost="200" prevSkillId="0" prevSkillOverride="False" requiredItems=";"
prerequisiteActiveSkills=";" prerequisitePassiveSkills=";" learnType="npc"
isTraitSkill="False" unionSkillType="-1" isPkServerOnly="true" />

This skill is Outlaw Declaration change level="65" to the same lv PKsytem has. Restart the server and it should be done

Screenshot 2023-04-08 152741 - PVP at lower Lv and Auto Learn Skills - RaGEZONE Forums

Files To edit to make it so skills are auto-learned.

SkillGetConList.xml
Example :
<SkillList class="soulless" gender="Common" race="Common" skillId="80100" isActive="True"
level="50" cost="3269" prevSkillId="0" prevSkillOverride="False" requiredItems=";"
prerequisiteActiveSkills=";" prerequisitePassiveSkills=";" learnType="quest"
isTraitSkill="False" unionSkillType="-1" />

You need to change 2 things first the gold required to (cost="0") and then the Learn type (learnType="level")
This way every class will auto-learn the skill at the target lv with no cost and no more annoying Pressing K to learn a skill.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Regarding to client side, where aan i adjust the level requirements?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My bad. i was referring to the outlaw declaration, i want to change it to like level 10-15 instead of 65 in client side.
Ok let see if I understand this. You have the Outlaw Declaration working server side but it just looks wrong on the client side because you have a different lv than the one that the skill says. so you want to change the text on the skill ? if so you would have to modify the DataCenter_Final_EUR > look for StrSheet_UserSkill-00001.xml
1685513406297 - PVP at lower Lv and Auto Learn Skills - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
text is fine, the issue is the level requirement in the client side but when i check it ingame it is level 65 still

Client:
Str_user skill: <String id="200001" name="Outlaw Declaration"
SkillGetConList: <SkillList level="15" gender="Common" race="Common" class="Common" cost="0" skillId="200001"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
text is fine, the issue is the level requirement in the client side but when i check it ingame it is level 65 still

Client:
SkillGetConList: <SkillList level="15" gender="Common" race="Common" class="Common" cost="0" skillId="200001"
you have it on auto learn ? and has that character learned the skill before ? ( this might seem dumb but ) 1 reset the server to see changes. try on different characters, go around kill a mob to try to get xp ( then it should work ) unless you are at max lv already

Client:
the othere thing is we are using diferent skills you are using 200001 this tutoria was using 200002

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
autolearn works fine but you cant activate it because it still requires level 65

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think this is my mistake.
Should i edit the 200001 to 200002 in server side? or just make a new one and set it to 200002?
Yup Test it that way and let me know how it goes. ( when you do all the changes and restart the server rember to gain xp for the changes to apply since we have the skill on auto lv mode )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after editing stuffs, the outlaw is now missing XD tho the server is pvp

Back