Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PvP fun server?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anybody here feel like setting up a pvp fun server?
I would do it myself but my pc is dead and I can't work with a laptop, ugh..

Anyway you could just use a clean repack and get a starter npc that gives you full
pimped armors/weapons and then you just go tempramp and fight :):

Tell me what you think.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sounds like it would become very boring very quickly, and as a note, I have set up a local server on my laptop.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well if you would create an reward system and ranking or smth like that it might get interesting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Create a reward system, where u get exp and money when u kill someone. Make like 6-7 maps where you got a level limit, for example
Map 1: 1-10 Map 2:20-30 Map 3: 30-40, you get the point. Then have a major city like temp. On the maps you create a small amount of mobs but they drop a lot of money and give a lot exp but have a slow spawntime. Give just starter gear and have like the higher armors at the shops but cost a high amount of cash. Also fix so u dont need to have a mask to attack other people when your outside a safezone.

Back