• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

PW server 173

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
honestly, all those things seems more like unfinished products, none have all functionalities from versions above 155+,
is even insane using those files considering that no one what malicious code could have been inserted, the 165 had been proven to contain instructions to enable debug mode by players, what else could it contains hidden in its code
I have to agree with what you said here, I would use this just for testing. but not for an actual release of the server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Although it is a trial version, a few days ago it was sold for 10k
Someone bought it
and now he's crying and can't sleep :LOL:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well... atleast mamaco is present...

1699319623557 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
honestly, all those things seems more like unfinished products, none have all functionalities from versions above 155+,
is even insane using those files considering that no one what malicious code could have been inserted, the 165 had been proven to contain instructions to enable debug mode by players, what else could it contains hidden in its code
How does player enable debug when it has been disabled on ptemplate.conf?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guy, there´s a lot time than I don´t do PW dev or play PW, what client version is in official PW, I got use this with this server files? I Tried download from baidu link in first post, but don´t works to me, Ip of Baidu is block to my region now. Thanks any help.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Woa! Thanks a lot! I´ll try.

Tried in 07/11/2023 04:16 PM seems Configs.pck missing in this client. Left update using launch?

server seems ok

1699384815737 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums

and this is error when open client using .bat
1699385458338 - PW server 173 - RaGEZONE Forums

I verified and saw than Configs.pck is in directory element correctly

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Woa! Thanks a lot! I´ll try.

Tried in 07/11/2023 04:16 PM seems Configs.pck missing in this client. Left update using launch?

server seems ok

View attachment 244826

and this is error when open client using .bat
View attachment 244828

I verified and saw than Configs.pck is in directory element correctly
change the name of the elementclient folder, if it is in Chinese it will show this error.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how did you create an account I can't log in
There is two registered accounts, user: 1 pass: 1 and user: 2 pass:2. In filé .Bat this users can bê passes there is a exemple like a placeholder. Just click right mouse Button o this filé and overwrite placeholder with user 1 and pass 1 or 2. The client Will log when choose server. You can take php register from another server and test tô register accounts, I don't testes yet but I Will.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got an issue: "./gdeliveryd: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"
Are we missing any libs?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got an issue: "./gdeliveryd: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"
Are we missing any libs?
You need this libcrypto.so.4 or make a dynamic link to another version.

sudo ln -s /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.1.0.0 /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libcrypto.so.4

maybe you need change path, because distro you're using

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A small team is working to identify possible errors, I will update whenever we find something.. So far, we have encountered these problems: Does not work palette or key; transmuter; exchange of evil/god cultivation in 4 and 5; clothing code; Heavenly Baby; Celestial Memorial

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
A small team is working to identify possible errors, I will update whenever we find something.. So far, we have encountered these problems: Does not work palette or key; transmuter; exchange of evil/god cultivation in 4 and 5; clothing code; Heavenly Baby; Celestial Memorial
can you fix this?

Back