• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

pwAdmin 1.5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, please one real human share hes pwAdmin 1.5.3 for loko version :eek:tt1:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the pwAdmin for 1.5.1 (Sora's release is what i use) works just fine. You can update the rest of it on your own as needed.
Also pwAdmin is not version specific :p

Upvote 0
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Use 1.5.1 and add the new maps, careful how you add them, i can only manage to add the starter map, any other map the page turns blank

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im don't know to much about pwadmin for 1.5.3 loko version fix

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please someone give me fixed pwAdmin full working...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can try my own one ; it should have all the maps , the only thing i didn't do is adding the new icons for the items ,

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
u can try my own one ; it should have all the maps , the only thing i didn't do is adding the new icons for the items ,
Thank You @DanXus
serverctrl.jsp problems
start server also not working but crate account not working + login to character xml not working

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have given multiple answers on this, the current pwAdmin will work you just need to make some modifications yourself.
u also told me your pwadmin cant turn off maps and have problem, but now u say this....
i crated this topic to someone who have fixed this to answer me not to keep hurt by this answers
i have done with this humanity.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So, I said "I also have the issue for turning the server off via pwAdmin, I still use a stop script on the machine itself until I have found a resolve for that function."
I bid you luck in your searches though I strongly suggest not wasting time and just working on fixing it yourself. Or just not being lazy and using command line commands to do simple tasks like starting and stopping maps.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, I said "I also have the issue for turning the server off via pwAdmin, I still use a stop script on the machine itself until I have found a resolve for that function."
I bid you luck in your searches though I strongly suggest not wasting time and just working on fixing it yourself. Or just not being lazy and using command line commands to do simple tasks like starting and stopping maps.
its about 1month i have no sleep 24/7 and trying to find the way to fix it by myself, but i solved only few problem
now i can start server and turn map On and off it by pwadmin correctly
+ add gold
+ add gm
and sadly this is what i need not work
- character xml and items
- create char not work ( i can crate and its add to database but in game not work ) only with pwadmin this happen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back