• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

pwserver165

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
一些与 pw 相关的东西看起来不同...我想你知道 pw 泄漏已经死了...所以任何不同都会引起大惊小怪,这是常识...我们大多数人都知道这是非官方的,并且充满了错误,但感谢您提供的信息...
Yes, so I hope that through the communication of perfect enthusiasts, everyone can share more complete and normal repair functions, and make some regular configuration edits for everyone to use. There are also extensions to the previously shared tool configuration, such as the inability of Luca's store editor to load 165 elements. data

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is an error when wearing equipment and fashion, it doesn't show up

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to replace elements.data and tasks.data on the server with another file of the same version but it didn't work. The error message is client version is low.
But using root element.data and task.data is ok.
Does anyone have an idea about it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to replace elements.data and tasks.data on the server with another file of the same version but it didn't work. The error message is client version is low.
But using root element.data and task.data is ok.
Does anyone have an idea about it?
What if you put localization on the files?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
test with blank gshop files... likely something in gshop is not in the element.data file you are trying to use...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have the german client?
Translating that is always quite a bit of fiddling work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
test with blank gshop files... likely something in gshop is not in the element.data file you are trying to use...
I have found the problem. It comes from my tasks.data

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the house system does not work correctly, it may not work at all when you get 70 lvl and when you enter your house you will have everything at 0 and an empty map
1697894344036 - pwserver165 - RaGEZONE Forums

there is no solution to this yet :(

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
House system working fine , you need install maps
I set up the maps, I'm all empty, even there is no training level at home 0 ur resources also all 0 stats are 0 and also I can't build anything
1697914946280 - pwserver165 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Карты настроил, у меня все пусто, даже уровня подготовки дома нет 0 ресурсов у тебя тоже все 0 статов 0 и тоже ничего не могу построить
View attachment 243805

Added level, resources, prosperity and energy to the house with the help of the debug mod. Nothing can be built...

d 10953 // create a house
d 10954 [ID] // enter the house (where [ID] is the house ID)
d 10955 1 // stats of the house
d 10956 1 1 // when you increase the level from 1 to 2, you need to choose specialization
d_delcmd 320 X-Y1-Y2-Y3-Y4 // choosing a specialization and its level (X - specialization numbers [1-4], Y1-Y4 - specialization levels [1-10])
d_delcmd 320 0-X // house level (enter the desired level instead of X, the maximum value is 30)
d_delcmd 320 3-X-Y1-Y2-Y3-Y4 // resources and food in the house (X - food, Y1-Y4 - types of resources)
d_delcmd 320 7-X // energy of the house (instead of X, you can enter a value up to 99999)
d_delcmd 320 10-X // prosperity (instead of X, enter the desired value)

Attachments

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i appreciate the release, but that is a deal breaker for me...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do homestead v155 its fit with v165 ? i tryed config but gs not start well... let find more issue ... sadge./

Back