Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

pwserver165

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
little fix for how to extend the valid time of original164.gs

use 010editor to open original164.gs

and look for the 2 address below:

0x00055d14: 16 e0 ee 65 change to 1b 72 62 7e

0x00055e9c: 16 e0 ee 65 change to 1b 72 62 7e

After edit save the gs, and throw back to lib folder.

the valid time will then extend to year 2037.

For some unsure reason, the time cannot extend above 2037.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to correct the TW thing, I've already configured the perfect coupon ID in lua and gamedbd but it doesn't work every time it gives the following message ''Insufficient Coupon''

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to correct the TW thing, I've already configured the perfect coupon ID in lua and gamedbd but it doesn't work every time it gives the following message ''Insufficient Coupon''
This check occurs within the elementclient, it has its own ID within the compilation.
use original id for coupon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
He already gave the solution, you want a tutorial still lol, grab some tool like 010 hex, ida pro and learn by yourself
What is your problem? I didn't even talk to you in the first place. I don't know why you're getting involved, whether he wants to respond or not is up to him, you stupid idiot.

Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
What is your problem? I didn't even talk to you in the first place. I don't know why you're getting involved, whether he wants to respond or not is up to him, you stupid idiot.
I'm just telling you, first you ignore the solution and expect a tutorial, can't put your braincells to work researching how this dude did the solution, and even I telling you the tools you need to research, you prefer to be lazy

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I am having problems logging in... All services are running... Created new account, client says wrong password...

Using a clean install of CentOS 7...

Tried using these 2 encryption methods when creating an account with no success...

$Salt = "0x".md5($Login.$Pass);

$Salt = base64_encode(md5($Login.$Pass, true));

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having problems logging in... All services are running... Created new account, client says wrong password...

Using a clean install of CentOS 7...

Tried using these 2 encryption methods when creating an account with no success...

$Salt = "0x".md5($Login.$Pass);

$Salt = base64_encode(md5($Login.$Pass, true));
i having problem too and did solved, but dont sure it's correct like you. by authd in new version i fixed it like old code "addUser('$username', '$salt', ..) replace new code "addUser('$username', $salt, ..)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i having problem too and did solved, but dont sure it's correct like you. by authd in new version i fixed it like old code "addUser('$username', '$salt', ..) replace new code "addUser('$username', $salt, ..)
Removing the singe quotes from $salt did not work... it made the password blank in the sql db... :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Removing the singe quotes from $salt did not work... it made the password blank in the sql db... :/
I DON'T UNSTAND THE REG , BUT I CONFIRM USE TOOL FOR SWORDMAN MAKE IT RIGHT. CHECK IT. AND OF COURSE ,I CAN'T CONFIRM THE TOLL IS 100% SAFE,I DIN'T FOUND SOMETHING DANGER

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Night Gaming Network
Reaction score
Still experiencing nohup: symbol lookup error: /lib/original164.gs: undefined symbol: task_rate_FactionExpContrib for 1.6.5 using newest version of 1.6.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still experiencing nohup: symbol lookup error: /lib/original164.gs: undefined symbol: task_rate_FactionExpContrib for 1.6.5 using newest version of 1.6.5
cd /root/pwserver/gamed; ldd gs

and add the library to where the terminal command output points.

Back