Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

QQ Journey to the West - PK Video

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Took this video while playing Tencent Games' QQ Journey to the West. A group of players PK-ing each other just outside town.

Credits: cinderboy on youtube.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question, as I might involve more to this section. Does there exist any English version of this game, or is it only korean/chineese or whatever that is?

Sorry for going off topic. The game looks kind of fun, and therefore I'd like to try it, as long as i don't have to learn that language. :p

Reaction score
There's only a Chinese version =( Alot can be translated in 1 simple file, and cause most functions are called by the english name it makes it pretty easy, that would be if you would work on the source.
The other files we got are already compiled server files which work on the newest client, problem is we can't translate that one yet.

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
I've always wondered why they are called PK and not PVP in China/Taiwan.

that's because there was no such thing as PVP in old games, like Meridian 59, MU etc. its all about high levels killing low levels :S

PVP in taiwan/china is called dueling. killing other players of any level is call PK, which most players indulge in. As long as u are killing someone else, its called PK. no one really bother about dueling >.> the only time anyone is interested in dueling is when they're trying out best combo to take down their enemy in war or rpk sprees.. :(:

Back