Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Quest problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. I have server on vm from kisswdev tutorial(i use his game server files v207). Everything works fine, but i have problem with client. I dont know how to prepare client. His Europe Talisman client seems to be uncomplete(quest not working, no "!" or "?" sign above npc, no quest tracking or quest on list). I experiment with other native clients, but have "connection interrupted" message or ;i can connect to server, choose char, but when i click" enter game" nothing happens. One time some client works (i dont remember which) and quests was working, but language was some assian

Ok it was problem of Kisswdew serv files. That files dont have quests and is very slimmed down(i think it is from pvp-based serv). I take 1553 ver files from forum and launch with native client and it work perfectly!

Last edited:
Back