• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

QuestData

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone! :)

I'm new here and I admit I'm not skilled at all with these specific programs...
but I would like to ask a small (and probably very nub!) question: can anyone help me with the file "QuestData.shn"?
I've been trying to open it with SHN Viewer, SHS Editor 8.9f and also with iQuest_buster but no luck :(
I don't plan to modify it, I just want to read the data... I appreciate any help!
Thanks in advance!

(NA gamigo version QuestData file by the way!)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Can't be opened. They have a thing on it.

They don't have a thing.
They have new stuff on it that the quest editor that ya'll have doesn't read.
This is why u cant open the file.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You're new around here and what not, but what you see above is actually munoz showing off about his fancy tools that you'll have to wait till they're leaked xD Luv u long time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're new around here and what not, but what you see above is actually munoz showing off about his fancy tools that you'll have to wait till they're leaked xD Luv u long time
Ok I guess I'll have to wait then! :closedeyes: ...after all, it costs nothing to ask!
I tried to check several threads in this forum but 90% of the download links are broken. :(:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
All of the quest data is available on if you only want to look.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All of the quest data is available on if you only want to look.

Thank you :) I knew about that but isn't updated anymore! That's the reason why I am trying desperately to find a way to unlock the file.

Back