Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question about editing stats/difficulty for Nests and Equipment?!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried some of the Nests (Level 95 Nests) and it doesn't seems plausible to play Solo even with max out gears and its understandable (the game are not design for SP-playthrough) unless using some of the GM's command or GM's item (Sadly i couldn't find any GM's item that boost Defenses and For some reason /invincible doesn't want to work either) and had to relying more with Resurrection scrolls since all the Nest's Bosses HIT like a damn TRUCK......(unless of course if that Nest's level is below level 95...)

So i was wondering if its possible to like editing the difficulty curves like at .ini config files for the Nests OR maybe editing some of the Gears stats/Bosses stats in any .xml or whatever files that doesn't required for any extraction/conversion of the encrypted game's files format like .DNT...?!

Im currently using DN Version 520 / Server HWID 3618 with VMWare and unfortunately they are on full Chinese language and texts so i really cant read them all but some of them are in English weirdly enough.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use /ignorehit command for god mode.

Another way is, either do command on /makeitem for all the high end equipment, or you can use other tool submitted on Release section about DNT to CSV converter and modify a file called DungeonWeightTable.dnt. That file holds the multiplier on each labyrinth levels.

Unfortunately, most of the resources regarding the game is within the DNT files which required you to convert for easy editing.

Another trick to get the Item ID while in game is, open up Item Guide (Usually when in town, it’s a little book icon below the minimap), and hold SHIFT + hover your cursor/mouse over an item that you wanted to see, you’ll see numbers which represent the item id of it.
or if you like, use other third party web-site such as Divinitor Minerva (made by Vahr)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use /ignorehit command for god mode.

Another way is, either do command on /makeitem for all the high end equipment, or you can use other tool submitted on Release section about DNT to CSV converter and modify a file called DungeonWeightTable.dnt. That file holds the multiplier on each labyrinth levels.

Unfortunately, most of the resources regarding the game is within the DNT files which required you to convert for easy editing.

Another trick to get the Item ID while in game is, open up Item Guide (Usually when in town, it’s a little book icon below the minimap), and hold SHIFT + hover your cursor/mouse over an item that you wanted to see, you’ll see numbers which represent the item id of it.
or if you like, use other third party web-site such as Divinitor Minerva (made by Vahr)
Wow thx soo much and this is really help a lot!(y)

Kinda sucks that the game was encrypted even at server's side unlike other games the dev's were more flexible to allow their own staffs modifying the game's config files with just a spreadsheets or DB editing but I'll give a try out for that DNT "converter" and modify the files.

Also, one last question and its a bit off-topic but is there any other English DN's Client that is compatible with this DN server's version (i think its version 3618 or version 520 but correct me if im wrong) without the needs to download and edit the official client's version and its own encrypted files?! If there is, can you tell me which version/region of that client? (i'll try to search for it here at the forum)

Finally, here's the references for the server/client i got from : https://forum.ragezone.com/threads/dn-520-virtual-machine.1208839/

Back