Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] About Put online server ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I trying open online ..follow

///......
1)Enter the web:
2)Copy IP
Change all IPS, the following files:

Code:

Directory: /etc/localChange IPS: ChatNode_24, GlobalMgrSvr, LoginSvr, LoginSvr_01, WorldSvr and WorldSvr_24_01

Code:

Directory: /home/cabalChange IPS: gen_config

Remember: Only you put IPS, ie. "127.0.0.1" replaced by the ip that tells the page.

Annotation: I have configured the ips the well and the server walks perfectly online, if you have a different configuration and you're online, perfect, I work that way.

/////

after i fixed i can't connect the server

advice me pls ><

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you set everything to the wan ip (the one whatismyip gives you) then your computer must be connected to the internet directly and not behind a firewall or router. Both will stop the server talking to itself as well as stopping you connecting and this will be showing up all over your logs if you had checked.

You need to use 127.0.0.1 in all config spots except 2, the one near the top of loginsvr_24_01.ini and the one "for the client" at the bottom of chatnode_24.ini.

If you use a router your need to forward ports 38101 and 38121 to the centos machine ip and any firewall will need to have these ports open.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i forwarded those ports. So all i have to do is change all ip in ini's files to 127.0.0.1 except the one near the top of loginsvr. So what ip do i put in there? wan or lan?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
EDITED:
dark thnx hehehe and thnx to xz3r0x for telling bk wat to port to forward and thnx to bk for asking hahahaha. I forwarded port 38111.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help.. i dont know my name router because i live in dormitory.U have program to know router?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you dont have psychical access to the router u wont be able to forword those ports. Talk to your dormitory sys admin, maybe he will be a good person, and will forword those ports to your ip.. but i doubt it... But try and good luck bro :)

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe, but then u would have to bridge wmvare to your hamachi network card, and i dunno if it is possible, also you would have to change ips in server config to hamachi ip ;)

Edit: i just googled and found that there is hamachi for linux (main hamachi page) so installing it in your centos box, and changing server ips to linux hamachi ip, should let clients to connect to your server using hamachi

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you three posted :) well u must install hamachi on centos, because cabal server needs an hamachi ip, u don't need to install hamachi on windows, because your server can connect to your db throu your local ips. and your client can connect throu local ips to server, just public users would need to install hamachi, and point your centos hamachi ip in their client configs ;)

Upvote 0
Back