Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Question related to DNLauncher blade.dll File Patching (Solved)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

Does anyone ever used the DNLauncher to patch the blade.dll that exist in the client folder before? This is because my server public IP is set inside the blade.dll file as can see in the attachment.

If my server public IP changed, I have to inform the user to manually download and patch the new blade.dll file with the latest server public IP. I want to look for any method that able to improve the user experience.

Any reply will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Hong Wei

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

You can pack the .dll inside your usual client patch. But during making the patch .txt, make sure the Blade.dll is set to C (copy) instead of D (delete). It will replace the dll on your current launcher directory.

It's the same method they used to patch DragonNest.exe

Example:

D blade.dll -> C blade.dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

You can pack the .dll inside your usual client patch. But during making the patch .txt, make sure the Blade.dll is set to C (copy) instead of D (delete). It will replace the dll on your current launcher directory.

It's the same method they used to patch DragonNest.exe

Example:

D blade.dll -> C blade.dll
Hello Nikhafif,

Appreciate for your reply and the provided example. Your provided method works perfectly in my case.

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Hong Wei

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back