Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] Thol & Netrean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know that iNs@nE is working hard on the files. In the mean time, I would like to ask one quick question which I am wondering and couldn't find an answer in other threads.

Is there anyway to manually make a character Thol & Netren? I know Ghoststalker succeeded in making a character Netren somehow, but it ended by with a Temoz nationality character lol.

So as of my question above, anyone knows of any idea for making a character manually netren and thol please advise.

Thank you & regards
Djedmundarch
Player of Ghoststalker Svr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HMM i also wanna know

P;S Ghoststalker server by insane ??

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What you mean by temoz?? The temoz outfit you mean??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
if its the outfit, i dont think the nationality will changed from quanato to temoz
but it ended by with a Temoz nationality character lol.
n i believe he succeeded too to use country chat...

well...i wanna know too how he did it...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There are two costumes. The red temoz one and the blue Quanato one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What you mean by temoz?? The temoz outfit you mean??

Hi iNs@nE,

How have you been?

Well, what I meant was if I am not wrong:

Netren - Quanato
Thol - Temoz

Ghoststalker managed to change a character which holds a temoz nationality into a status of Netren. Which is weird if I do recall correctly temoz is suppose to be thol.

The character is still wearing the red costume because it is a temoz character. Just the name wasn't thol but was instead netren.

Regards
Djedmund

PS: By the way, anyone knows how this Nevia war thing goes about? As in Nevia war starts lets say at 10pm, ends at 11pm. Quanato wins and temoz loses.

a) By what time can temoz finally get a chance to enter Nevia?

b) Is there any way to set a longer duration for the winners to hold possession of Nevia without opposing town intruding?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well if you need to implement the costume its easy. Just implement Episode V item files in your server and you are done!

Hi cvrdheeraj,

I got a few question from your reply, hope you don't mind me asking further.

1. Implement Episode V items. What items are you referring to, and what is needed to be done in order to successfully implement the items.
(The server version I am in is Version 205)

2. And with regards to creating the thol and netren, what are the necessary steps to take in order to create it in the server.

Thanks
Djedmund

PS: Sorry if i sound abit noob, I am just asking these questions on behalf of my friend who is one of the server game masters.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
hmm.. what noob from ametuer we become Pro we dont become expert as we are born dont expose ur shortcomming's before every body ..

but i also want to know the answer for your question :) :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont think u r noob, but u r newb...(got diff between those 2 words...lol)

PS: By the way, anyone knows how this Nevia war thing goes about? As in Nevia war starts lets say at 10pm, ends at 11pm. Quanato wins and temoz loses.

im not sure about this, but i think 1 day...(correct me if im wrong), take an example as above. By exactly 11pm, all temoz ppl will automatically tp to the town. they can enter NC after 1 day NC war has been held, exactly 11pm tomorrow...

b) Is there any way to set a longer duration for the winners to hold possession of Nevia without opposing town intruding?
need a hexing in the zoneserver.exe

tips : how to win in Nevia Canyon war? don pk the opposite town player as it wont give u any points but kill as many mobs as u can within the certain time.....

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi iNs@nE,

How have you been?

Been great but hard times. Thank You.

Well, what I meant was if I am not wrong:

Netren - Quanato
Thol - Temoz

Ghoststalker managed to change a character which holds a temoz nationality into a status of Netren. Which is weird if I do recall correctly temoz is suppose to be thol.

The character is still wearing the red costume because it is a temoz character. Just the name wasn't thol but was instead netren.

You got the concept wrong. Thol himself is a nectran. The members of the Shop Holding KH are called Nectrans with their Leader being called the Thol. So if Legendary got it to saying Nectran, that means that that KH holds only a single or so shop and not the Thol Status.

Regards
Djedmund

Err, yep. Wasnt there a GM Command for this??? I remember there being one.

Hi cvrdheeraj,

1. Implement Episode V items. What items are you referring to, and what is needed to be done in order to successfully implement the items.

I posted a whole big guide on implementing maps and items of Episode 5. Please do read that. Will help you. :D

2. And with regards to creating the thol and netren, what are the necessary steps to take in order to create it in the server.

Thanks
Djedmund

PS: Sorry if i sound abit noob, I am just asking these questions on behalf of my friend who is one of the server game masters.

Answered!!! Anyday for Ghost Stalker. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried with thol set but i got unidentified thol set and its buggy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Answered!!! Anyday for Ghost Stalker. :D

Hi iNs@nE,

Yap, I actually got my wife to copy out all the links and mail it to Ghoststalker so he could implement the files in asap.

As for the Nevia, so far my admin friend only knows of Nevia Start. The war will start upon the command, it will last an hour, after which, winning town holds it 24hours if I am not wrong.

My admin friend wanted to make the duration which the winners can hold Nevia longer. to perhaps 3 days. Not sure if that can be done =(

Regards
Djedmund

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, thats how Nevia is supposed to work. 3 days - well let me check out tell you.

Reaction score
i tried with thol set but i got unidentified thol set and its buggy!

Try to spawn ingame and identify. If not use the attribute from a different item!

Hi cvrdheeraj,

Thanks
Djedmund

Well regarding the Implementing of Epi V item files, just look for Yag4mi2k's post which has item files and steps to implement it but sad thing is they are in Korean and not translated.

And as far as thol and Netakin is concidered you need to have Episode V server to get full functionality. You can make a player thol or Netakin by giving him costume but i dont think he can collect taxes and own shops etc in Epi III!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just convert the item files to get the codes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just convert the item files to get the codes.
yes but that wud mean converting the korean epi5 item files which will give me some obscure names of whcih i would understand none....so was hoping that i wud get them directly here :sweatdrop

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes but that wud mean converting the korean epi5 item files which will give me some obscure names of whcih i would understand none....so was hoping that i wud get them directly here :sweatdrop

I hoped I could give you but sadly, the only item codes I have the thol costume are my personally made ones. Legendary did come across them. So we better ask him. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I hoped I could give you but sadly, the only item codes I have the thol costume are my personally made ones. Legendary did come across them. So we better ask him. :)

Sorry for dumping old posts

u can tell me wht the codes of thol dress

and more over when we decode ITem files we are notgetting that dress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back