Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question] Unpacked PKGs noticed .ini differences

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I am using @yokohiro initial server and decided to unpack the latest TW server.

Looking at all the .ini's (obviously no S_*), but there's 128 C_* now (obviously some included without C_ or S_). Yoko's had 133 C_* (some are questionable like why are there c_node & c_node2 they look basically identical.. a couple others are like that). Are the S_* essentially just the same thing just change C_ to S_ and put in the server?

I also noticed some of the C_ are now c_. Does that have any noticeable impact or is that just a typo on their end?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Think I, somewhat, answered my own question.

C_* & S_* are basically identical. So just copy and paste should work. And T_* all I should need to do is translate the C_* and just rename to T_*.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don‘t think it matters if the first letter of the .ini is upper-case or lower-case.

Regarding the amount of files, I think it‘s because some files are used as sort of a backup. In case the other one gets fubbernuked. But let me know if the TW files are working properly. I got an issue with quest atm. If you don‘t have any, means I messed up somewhere.

I downloaded and unpacked the newest TW files as well but iz broki.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don‘t think it matters if the first letter of the .ini is upper-case or lower-case.

Regarding the amount of files, I think it‘s because some files are used as sort of a backup. In case the other one gets fubbernuked. But let me know if the TW files are working properly. I got an issue with quest atm. If you don‘t have any, means I messed up somewhere.

I downloaded and unpacked the newest TW files as well but iz broki.

where can i get these files? TW Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can i get these files? TW Files

You can download the TW client from the official website:

But in order to unpack them, you need quickbms and the aeriagames.bms script.

Quickbms:

aeriagames.bms:

Just install the TW client and start it to get the most current update.

Open quickbms and load in the aeriagames.bms script.

In the quickbms window. Go to the TW client folder. Navigate to „pkg“ folder. Load the „pkg.idx“ file. Choose an output folder.
Let the program do it‘s magic.

If you wanna know how to use the files correctly, follow UseresU s guide here:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f937/taiwan-gt-v7-files-1197882/

Hope that helps!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can download the TW client from the official website:

But in order to unpack them, you need quickbms and the aeriagames.bms script.

Quickbms:

aeriagames.bms:

Just install the TW client and start it to get the most current update.

Open quickbms and load in the aeriagames.bms script.

In the quickbms window. Go to the TW client folder. Navigate to „pkg“ folder. Load the „pkg.idx“ file. Choose an output folder.
Let the program do it‘s magic.

If you wanna know how to use the files correctly, follow @UseresU s guide here:

https://forum.ragezone.com/f937/taiwan-gt-v7-files-1197882/

Hope that helps!
does this process work with files from yokohiro server?
what classes does it come with?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah it works with the most recent files from yokohiro
However it only works up until the Shinobi class. Sadly the other ones are not compatible with v7 files. UseresU and his pals did a bunch of work to get at least a good bunch of the files working on v7.
But for more classes and stuff we would need to get *all* of the files working, or get the most current server and client files to work.
For now we have that at least.

Back