• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hhmmm...i have check the website and i see the map but how to move or teleport to other map?is there any gate on the map?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
heh, i've been gone for a while (i'm in Korea (my beloved homeland with my father) ) it lookz like stinger has been keeping things well around here. I'm proud of him haha-.-... I'm not 4 sure if there is such "gates" as you mentioned which moves you to the other worlds. but you can always use the teleportation scroll. Stinger has the picture guide sent by me... so i guess you can pm or message him for it

Back