• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Question

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have seen some xnova servers hacked by some guy(this happened on one of my universes a while ago when I first started it), where he messes up the game speeds and puts hacked on the overview page...

Any idea how he does it?

And how to prevent it?

I don't know if he does it by sql injections or what but i've seen this happen on over 10 universes.

Thanks,

YoGeneral

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm, i don't know how to prevent, cause there are ALOT (1000+) queries in Xnova. Maybe i'll come up with a system to prevent this. I'll do some research! But for now, try to keep your passwords secret, and change them every month at least!

Back