Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Questions about Provided Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made it work using SQL Server 2005. If some guys here are using SQL Server 2005 and you are having some trouble, I would be glad to offer some help. (Only some because I am not professional in using SQL)

I have some questions. Here are they as follows: (Please read them carefully)

1. There are 5 GameServers, namely:
  • GameServer.cfg
  • GameServer1.cfg
  • GameServer2.cfg
  • GameServer3.cfg
  • GameServer4.cfg
kalansay - Questions about Provided Files - RaGEZONE Forums

As I have observed, they are the one used to put the maps on work. My question is that can I put all the maps I want to work in GameServer.cfg and it will be the only one I will launch?

2. The server files that is provided here is said to be only for client v1.35. I am just wondering if it can work with the latest PKO/TOP client v1.38 War of Eternity or are there any other server files that would work for the latest client version?​

3. The main problem is that I cannot understand some texts in the files because I can't read the characters. Is there any available language pack for those non-english characters? I think they are in Korean.​

4. Awhile ago, when I was testing items in-game, I got some item errors and the client closed. I also got errors that I would use &make, and at the system you would see the text that the system gave you a certain item but when you check the inventory, there is none that appeared.​

5. About the 2nd&3rd Rebirth.zip file that is provided, I really have no idea where exactly to put the files in it.​

6. I saw this thread entitled "Extreme Server Files" : http://forum.ragezone.com/f440/extreme-server-files-543633/
Will the server files here work for Client v1.38 War of Eternity?​

7. I also saw this thread entitled "Anyone Got v2.0 Server Files?" : http://forum.ragezone.com/f440/anyone-got-v2-0-server-files-564830/
The first reply gave the updates, but some are still in non-english characters.​

I simply just want my server to be fully updated and all the latest features are available.

----- Thank you :): -----​

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question 1. No
Question 2. Maybe v2.0 but havent released
Question 3. Maybe Idk
Question 4.Did you copy iteminfo.txt and bin from ur server files? try post a screenshot
Question 5.Server Files
Question 6. No
Question 7. Oh and there is no v2.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GateServer.cfg

[Main]
Name = MoMo_Gate
Version =135 --- "I have read in a thread that this is the version of the client that the server files can read. Would it work if I change that to 138 because I'm using a v1.38 client from PKO?"

[GroupServer]
IP = 127.0.0.1
Port = 1975
EnablePing = 1800

Back