• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

questions :>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello~ :love:

I want to start making my own flyff with custom fashion, features, monsters, etc

and I want to know,

to model fashion I need to learn 3DS max? or will blender work fine? and can I use Atools for skinning or do I need to do it in 3Ds max or blender?

and to make custom systems, I need to learn C++?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Blender will work, just make sure to have the correct y/z up and export as obj/dae/fbx for atools. Not sure about atools skinning.

It's best to learn c++, but if you know software engineering principles and another oop language, it will help as well. You mainly just need to be able to read and understand code and have an idea on how to figure things out through searching.

Upvote 0
Back