• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Quick Question] Does anyone knows the original I:SS Loot balance?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey RageZone Community,

me and my friends wants to create a private copy of I:SS to play this lan. Does anyone has the original Loot data of Infestation: Survivor Stories?

It would be awesome if someone could help me out with this.

Greetings and happy christmas days.. :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think he means the sql of the original hammerpoint's one.

Sorry but I think no one here has it..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only a very few people have the ISS DB, most stuff taken from the SVN is currently private, such as development documents, .max files, etc. If you want I:SS DB, first don't bother trying, but rather find someone who played Infestation back in the day to give ideas what the loot is like, for example here is the loot of 1 town from memory, i have more but this is most accurate

June-July 2014 loot in Springer Ridge Trailer Park:
Anaconda
Rags
Charcoal
Light Forest
Soda
Granola Bar
Tomato Soup
Boonie hat
MP7
Bandage
Medium Backpack