Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

R2 Online server files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi everyone, please help.
Problem with channel,field,manager.
Already tried all the fixes, revised
The channel and manager services are launched, but they are immediately closed, no error is written in the logs.
FieldW, in turn, crashes with errors:

There is no access to what, where, how I can not figure it out.
It seems that everything is set up and everything has changed. Through services, if run, it crashes with the completion of the service and writes that it cannot start
in the other two, the text of the log is as follows:

Please, help me.
And if someone's knows how i can translate DB and game on EN or CIS region, not chinese or asian language. I seen in this topic what it possible, seen in screens.

I just wanna play in the game, on local server, maybe with two PC at home
1690992351118 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Your services doen't start. Config problems 100% check all config files, dsn files, and TblParmSvr table.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 239488

Your services doen't start. Config problems 100% check all config files, dsn files, and TblParmSvr table.
But i changed all cfg,xml files(lib and auth folder) on my settings, and dsn files with check connection (its successed). In ParmSvr too i changed ip.
Idk, maybe i do something wrong

Ok. i started Channel,Manager,Field files. Found problem in the connection to SQL Server and dsn files. I have other problem, i can connect to the game, but first time stopped on loading server, then on this error (未知的错误信息(unknown error message))

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
未知的错误信息

rare error, dunno what you did, usually people get this error, and it's caused cuz of wrong "nation" in parmsvr table. Try set nation to 1 for channel
1691429802126 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rare error, dunno what you did, usually people get this error, and it's caused cuz of wrong "nation" in parmsvr table. Try set nation to 1 for channel
View attachment 239727
Finally. thanks!
u know, how i can change or translate db/game, im look ur picture, it's not chinese language. Or should I translate my entire database and then the language will also change in the game?
And u found or know how open rfs files? There password, and i searched all over the thread and nothing, olny other gui.rfs file w/ errors

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally. thanks!
u know, how i can change or translate db/game, im look ur picture, it's not chinese language. Or should I translate my entire database and then the language will also change in the game?
And u found or know how open rfs files? There password, and i searched all over the thread and nothing, olny other gui.rfs file w/ errors
Password for old clients: 4a3408a275b0343719ae2ab7250a8cab0c03b2178a58f2de
For new clients is different, developers started changing them, and putting diffrerent passwords on archives, anyway, you don't need new client for this server files. To translate game client open gui.rfs and looks for langpack.tsv file, it contains almost all the text in client. but edit very carefully, cuz you can break it if you remove something from file structure, or if you add something in wrong way.
There is also etc.rfs archive that contains info.dat file, this file contains a lot of configs from your database to the client, for exemple if you want add new items to the game, you need to parse this file + langpack.tsv for ingame description.

To translate database you don't have to do anything, luckily if you want to translate it to english, cuz for russian language you need to change database collation first, but in case with english, you just need to translate text inside the tables. You won't see changes in client if you translate database, database only contains monster quotes, that they say when roaming in game world, and game shop categories, the rest of the text is inside Langpack.tsv file, translating it, will translate client text.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was able to run server in Win10 Pro. But there is a problem: I can to enter to server from remote computer. But I can't to connect! I see the server but when I try to connect it - failure. No any message, any errors to show. When I try to connect to server repeatly - there is message "You're not connected to server". I don't understand what's trouble. And yes... teleport - still problem.
Anybody know how to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Last day i've started from this form to host my own private server for me and my friends. I've got lot of errors and problems but finally i've successfully started my server.

1. Extracted R2 Server files
1.1 Install VC Redis (I've installed all versions), .NET Framework 4.8 (SDK, Runtime)
2. Gived full permission to r2 folder
3. Changed 4 ips in PorteAuth dll with HEX editor. (Be careful with values, single space or invalid character will broke dll file)
4. Installed and configured SQL Server 2016, tcp ip (sql server configuration), allowed 1433 port through firewall
5. Restored databases (all of them)
6. Updated db configurations (credentials) in data folder
7. Updated auth ip configurations
8. Registered ChannelW and ManagerW services, Manually added FieldW service to services (via regedit)
9. Start Auth back and Purpe channel
10. First of all start FieldW (You'll get some errors in FieldW.txt log file) at the ending will tell you which item not fond (mostly from TblGoldItem) search and delete these items then restart FieldW till it will show running status
11. Start ChannelW and ManagerW
12. Extract Oreon client, add R2 Admin Client files to main folder (oreon) no need to run bat file. You'll find launcher in this thread pages between 10-15 (someone posted) download it and paste into oreon folder
13. Run game (if you can't pickup item again checkout this thread you have to edit stored procedure in some table)

Finally thank you all for posting, contributing and helping. I've successfully started my private server for me and my friends. Actually somehow i can run Russian client as well and there is no problems.
PS. I've only downloaded files from this thread.

I have problem with shop cash. I've set IAspFilters successfully. I can access them from local and public ip. I've changed cash field as well but still shows zero balance. Do i need to run any other service ? Or do i need to restart channelW, ManagerW and FieldW ?
I've tested game in Oreon, RevlogC clients but still zero balance. (I gived access to 8080 port and configured ini file with new ip and port)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Password for old clients: 4a3408a275b0343719ae2ab7250a8cab0c03b2178a58f2de
For new clients is different, developers started changing them, and putting diffrerent passwords on archives, anyway, you don't need new client for this server files. To translate game client open gui.rfs and looks for langpack.tsv file, it contains almost all the text in client. but edit very carefully, cuz you can break it if you remove something from file structure, or if you add something in wrong way.
There is also etc.rfs archive that contains info.dat file, this file contains a lot of configs from your database to the client, for exemple if you want add new items to the game, you need to parse this file + langpack.tsv for ingame description.

To translate database you don't have to do anything, luckily if you want to translate it to english, cuz for russian language you need to change database collation first, but in case with english, you just need to translate text inside the tables. You won't see changes in client if you translate database, database only contains monster quotes, that they say when roaming in game world, and game shop categories, the rest of the text is inside Langpack.tsv file, translating it, will translate client text.
Hey , master:D
Can u help if u know how fix this? I translated my client (or are there any options to change lang quickly), coz cant starting any launchers for client, droped error (~launch game from website), i start from ceshi :) and i angry when i see in the game this bad font, all letters have big letter indentation. Searching in the files, gui, langpack, and few other files and nothing... i know used font Gulim(Chinese font), but where change its - idk

upd: my client or server not supported other language, i write in chat msg: output "????"

etc>info.dat - how to open?

kind of stupid when you can't see the whole message in quests (for example), I don't see how many mobs I have to kill or something like that...

and few time searching forum, I tried to correct some of the options that were written on the forum.. How solve problem with teleport? tp it working, but big delay after teleporting, or crashed game w/ errormsg: ~The connection to the server was stopped-
maybe it's all cuz start server on virtual machine and play on my pc. it just thinks..

next question:) In the game client have no code? It only at developers? unavailable change mechanics? so what a i meaning. wanna add or edit mechanics, new npcs, mobs, add/edit skills, maybe effects ,etc

Hey , master:D
Can u help if u know how fix this? I translated my client (or are there any options to change lang quickly), coz cant starting any launchers for client, droped error (~launch game from website), i start from ceshi :) and i angry when i see in the game this bad font, all letters have big letter indentation. Searching in the files, gui, langpack, and few other files and nothing... i know used font Gulim(Chinese font), but where change its - idk

upd: my client or server not supported other language, i write in chat msg: output "????"
Okey. its realy funny, but i edit ceshi, from R2client.exe on another lang and its work. cool, how its possible, where its changed?
Or need decomplite exe file?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1692012986304 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

If you launch the client with ClientRU.exe your langpack file should have number 5 at the beggining of each row, 5 is = Russian Nation in server config. 2 is Chinese/Korean, 0 is for Developers. So if you launch client with chinese .exe your langpack should have "2" instead of "5", also for chinese case i think "0" will work too with chinese and korean fonts.
etc>info.dat - how to open?
well, you need a parser program that can read .dat file structure. To translate your game client you don't need it.
and few time searching forum, I tried to correct some of the options that were written on the forum.. How solve problem with teleport? tp it working, but big delay after teleporting, or crashed game w/ errormsg: ~The connection to the server was stopped-
maybe it's all cuz start server on virtual machine and play on my pc. it just thinks..
Teleport issues are only present on old 1502. Best advice is to configure new virtual machine with 1602 files. Or search old client that will fit this server side files...

To add new monsters, gear and stuff, you will need info.dat parser and langpack parser. In case with langpack you can do it manually with notepad, but to parse infodat you need special program, it can be automatic that reads your database data and writes it into info.dat file or manual. To edit character tree is the same as with gear, you don't need source code of client, its all done in database.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
View attachment 240093

If you launch the client with ClientRU.exe your langpack file should have number 5 at the beggining of each row, 5 is = Russian Nation in server config. 2 is Chinese/Korean, 0 is for Developers. So if you launch client with chinese .exe your langpack should have "2" instead of "5", also for chinese case i think "0" will work too with chinese and korean fonts.

well, you need a parser program that can read .dat file structure. To translate your game client you don't need it.

Teleport issues are only present on old 1502. Best advice is to configure new virtual machine with 1602 files. Or search old client that will fit this server side files...

To add new monsters, gear and stuff, you will need info.dat parser and langpack parser. In case with langpack you can do it manually with notepad, but to parse infodat you need special program, it can be automatic that reads your database data and writes it into info.dat file or manual. To edit character tree is the same as with gear, you don't need source code of client, its all done in database.
Thanks,bro for information. (+rep)
Okey, if i load client 1602, i dont need to update files in datadase or in client files, will it work correctly? just edit the IP
i dont have nps with pet, but windows with pet parameters have, dont have auction, how in lastes clients, and i think broken in window with crafting items or something broken in the db, cant craft ring... dont tested other items
old skill tree, old skills for mage and more other things.
In client 1602 or 1702 or ++ have many new dungeons/mobs/npcs/skills/weapons/armors etc
so , i reapet my question, if i change on new client, i need something to correct?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"China billing API connection error."

Can you tell me what is the way to solve this problem?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okey, if i load client 1602, i dont need to update files in datadase or in client files, will it work correctly? just edit the IP
i dont have nps with pet, but windows with pet parameters have, dont have auction, how in lastes clients, and i think broken in window with crafting items or something broken in the db, cant craft ring... dont tested other items
In client 1602 or 1702 or ++ have many new dungeons/mobs/npcs/skills/weapons/armors etc
so , i reapet my question, if i change on new client, i need something to correct?

TheReverend,​

somewhere I saw in the threads that the info.dat file pulls the settings into the database, is that so?
If I update the client, will the database be updated?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, can someone give me clue why my cash still showing zero ? I mean what i have to check ?
Things i've checked twice:
1. I did all the steps that written in word file.
2. My IASPFilter running, i can see logo.
3. I can access both from 127.0.0.1:8080 and my ip:8080 (i've hosted all service in VPS)
4. My firewall allowing 8080 port. I've changed ip addresses as well.
5. My database collation is okay.
6. I have my username and cash in Member table

Edit:
I fixed it. I've granted permissions to my shop database user.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1602 Server files:D not client. for exemple Oreon client will fit perfectly 1602 server files, and you won't have teleport problems.

TheReverend,​

somewhere I saw in the threads that the info.dat file pulls the settings into the database, is that so?
If I update the client, will the database be updated?
It's opposite, you put data in info.dat so your client know where to look for new weapons or monster models, item icons "sprites" in client files for exemple. If you get different client that has different info.dat (meaning it was generated, or edited on different database) some stuff won't work like npc dialogues for exemple. you will see the npc dialogue, but if you have different dialogue script in your database, it won't work or do what is written on custom dialogue. to make the changes you will need to update dialog script in database to fit this custom dialog.

Can you tell me what is the way to solve this problem?

View attachment 240151
You need to configurate chinese shop. Install isapi filter.dll and IIS. then add your account to Member table.
Here i attach the shop, translate the guide to your language, and do what tutorial says. You can skip .dll modification, this dll that is inside of archive is alredy edited, you will need to create new SQL user with name 11 and password 777777
1692106445055 - R2 Online server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1602 Server files:D not client. for exemple Oreon client will fit perfectly 1602 server files, and you won't have teleport problems.

It's opposite, you put data in info.dat so your client know where to look for new weapons or monster models, item icons "sprites" in client files for exemple. If you get different client that has different info.dat (meaning it was generated, or edited on different database) some stuff won't work like npc dialogues for exemple. you will see the npc dialogue, but if you have different dialogue script in your database, it won't work or do what is written on custom dialogue. to make the changes you will need to update dialog script in database to fit this custom dialog.

You need to configurate chinese shop. Install isapi filter.dll and IIS. then add your account to Member table.
Here i attach the shop, translate the guide to your language, and do what tutorial says. You can skip .dll modification, this dll that is inside of archive is alredy edited, you will need to create new SQL user with name 11 and password 777777
.View attachment 240165
I debugged problem. Found that game not sending requests to my 8080 port. What should i do ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's opposite, you put data in info.dat so your client know where to look for new weapons or monster models, item icons "sprites" in client files for exemple. If you get different client that has different info.dat (meaning it was generated, or edited on different database) some stuff won't work like npc dialogues for exemple. you will see the npc dialogue, but if you have different dialogue script in your database, it won't work or do what is written on custom dialogue. to make the changes you will need to update dialog script in database to fit this custom dialog..

Bro, hey.
i uploaded your server files, somewhere in thread (lib, bg .rar)... to try it
how restore db? files with than 10gb cant be restored, idk how it make
sorry to disturb you, I'm not an expert in sql, most likely an amateur (+learning and programming) its so hard xD
and I just want to play a normal game alone or maybe with my friends in the game.
I'm not going to change anything in the source code or anything like that
I want to figure out how and what can be added (if I want new items or something else). It's all later...
set up the game to work stably
and I think there are no problems with the teleport. It's just that almost all my resources are occupied by a virtual machine and I'm trying to play on my own PC(maybe)

Still, it’s more pleasant to play in the latest versions, where the skill tree of summoners and magicians is new, there are pets and spheres of metamorphosis, drops from mini bosses of spheres and keys (i know it can be changed in the db), books of metamorphosis, Demojar and much more

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The channel and manager services are launched, but they are immediately closed, no error is written in the logs.

It seems that everything is set up and everything has changed. Through services, if run, it crashes with the completion of the service and writes that it cannot start

Please, help me.
And if someone's knows how i can translate DB and game on EN or CIS region, not chinese or asian language. I seen in this topic what it possible, seen in screens.

Please, help me.

How did you manage to fix this mistake?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro, hey.
i uploaded your server files, somewhere in thread (lib, bg .rar)... to try it
how restore db? files with than 10gb cant be restored, idk how it make
sorry to disturb you, I'm not an expert in sql, most likely an amateur (+learning and programming) its so hard xD
and I just want to play a normal game alone or maybe with my friends in the game.
I'm not going to change anything in the source code or anything like that
I want to figure out how and what can be added (if I want new items or something else). It's all later...
set up the game to work stably
and I think there are no problems with the teleport. It's just that almost all my resources are occupied by a virtual machine and I'm trying to play on my own PC(maybe)

Still, it’s more pleasant to play in the latest versions, where the skill tree of summoners and magicians is new, there are pets and spheres of metamorphosis, drops from mini bosses of spheres and keys (i know it can be changed in the db), books of metamorphosis, Demojar and much more
Upgrade your SQL to version that supports database bigger than 10gb, google for serial keys and upgrade it to datacenter or enterprise edition. You only need it once, actually, once you restore and clean database, and make new clean backups, they will be like 2gb. instead of 50~:)

Back