Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

r52 Swf's, Images & More..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, so I have been racking my brain all day trying to figure out how to get it all working, I've tried beads method and that didn't work. I'm lost for ideas and solutions to get it working again.. would anyone please enlighten me on what I need to do to get it all working again..?
I have also been trying to get this to work. But WTF, NOTHING WORKS !!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The catalog is currently messed up, furni's in different areas and some don't even show anymore.. This is a dark day for retros.. especially uberCMS owners.

I need money in RS. Help?
Reaction score
Just a question, did you by any chance even go in the vars.txt and change the links: 5.72.183.92 to your address or use %www% for the address? if you didnt, that may be why.

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

The catalog is currently messed up, furni's in different areas and some don't even show anymore.. This is a dark day for retros.. especially uberCMS owners.

This has nothing to do with the catalog. The furni is in different places because the vars in this pack and the furni names are different since these are mostly from uk and that site is in maintenance and no one can use anything for it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't want to sound noob like but do you think you could just type up a quick step by step guide in here that might help me? Thanks bud.

Reaction score
Not to be rude but this pack will be work like 50% because habbo host some image like figure (in the console ) you can't copy them or not that i know and beside the best way for the furni is %spritefolder% not just hof_furni and you missed alot of swf's But good work and thanks.

Reaction score
Not to be rude but this pack will be work like 50% because habbo host some image like figure (in the console ) you can't copy them or not that i know and beside the best way for the furni is %spritefolder% not just hof_furni and you missed alot of swf's But good work and thanks.
Yeh, there are alot of missing swfs.

Reaction score
I Ducking love you. <3

Seriously, thanks! :) If my plan works, you've saved me a lot of time.
<3

Edit://

Edit2:// Neh plan failed. ty anyways

Edit3:// My bad, it did work I just messed with my sql files and totally forgot.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Doesn't work can't enter rooms(get dc then) and catalogue images ect not working only the hotel view image.:S

Reaction score
Tutorial about how to fix the UberCMS and UberEMU hotels is out now.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f335/tut-fix-catalog-client-uk-switch-tut-668039/
Or you could just use common sense without editing all the sql files...

Maintenance - r52 Swf's, Images & More.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Haven't tested them yet, but thank u so much :D

This also means I can add new furnis easly trough hof_furni

Thanx =)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
duck you usin uber,
Uber is a emulator that gets leeched, have fun fix some funny crazy errors that makes yourself crazy.
anyways back to topic,
thank you, i needed this ♥

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm hosting my own SWF, when I type the address of the SWF in the CMS, enter the hotel did not appear Game Client Error, what problem?

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

My hotel blackened now, why?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My SWF get a error Game Client Error.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Doesn't work can't enter rooms(get dc then) and catalogue images ect not working only the hotel view image.:S

I Get that error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back