• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

r53 Stuff (SWF's etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I am releasing this because the idiot who leeched it and hosted it on his site decided to take all the credits for it. So instead of using his url, just download the thing below (I took it from his site).

Download:

Credits

Not sure who originally made this, but I'll give you credits when you PM me.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. ............

Did you not hear about the new MegaUpload file management updates? I can block idiots and leechers and wannabe's from downloading my stuff automatically. It's as if they know who you are.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks <3

You're welcome.

Works fine for me.

Means you're not one of the 3 things listed in Jman's reply.

2nd

Awesome! Ill try this

Sounds good.

You're welcome.

Indeed, you're welcome.

Just curious, is this all you actually need to host yourself? I haven't really explored that much and just wondering if, if you hosted this on your server would you not have to rely on Habbo (official site) to be up.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cheers Mate Needed These SWFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back