Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rageparty 7th-8th October

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well I was going to discuss that with everyone. I've just told people to come any time after 1. I've set it so there is no fixed time as I know people have work but also people like to party early so i've a set a best of both world thing here.

Can everyone who is coming let me know what time and what transport they are using to get here.

People coming by car, there is enough parking around here for everyone.

To all that is coming by train I will be standing outside of WHSMITH which is just outside the barriers.

Anyone which is coming by coach (don't think anyone is) but I'll will be standing next to the double doors.

I would also like a contact number just in case something happens on my side and I might be late or we just plain miss each other.

I'll be leaving here about 1, should get to you between 2 and 3, will need a house number so if you tell me on msn which number it is i'll be there

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a greatg idea! let's have the party at my house dudes! I'll pay everything and we'll own!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
to bad i cant come... :cry:
i want pictures of the RaGE party pls

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah its in leeds.......

P.S evilkitten, how long will u be waiting outside the train station for? i mean till what time?

Cause a few of us catching the virgin train from manchester to leeds rwar....
lol

Reaction score
But Lee's talkin like he's hosting it. *Lost*

No, just being a smod and telling unwanted posters to stop posting.

I am hosting it, It is in Leeds.
TheDogsBollocks said:
P.S evilkitten, how long will u be waiting outside the train station for? i mean till what time?

Cause a few of us catching the virgin train from manchester to leeds rwar....
lol

Just let me know what time and I'll be there. No time limit ^^

Also send me a pm with a contact number so if everything goes wrong, I can get a hold of you.

Reaction score
pull a sicky u big mong!!!
me and bowesy (Hydra) gettin our tickets tomorrow. so hurry up n decide.

why u gettin em so early? why dont u just get em on the train lol and maybe u mite not av to get em :p if the conductor dont come round lol and a sickie eh wat can i say? hurt my ankle again on drunken nite out? lol id have to ring in on friday like lol

Reaction score
why u gettin em so early? why dont u just get em on the train lol and maybe u mite not av to get em :p if the conductor dont come round lol and a sickie eh wat can i say? hurt my ankle again on drunken nite out? lol id have to ring in on friday like lol

doooo it
doooooo it
dooooooooooooooooooooo it!

Oooh it's very soon!!!!

so very soon that i will tape our sex session with my sparkly new camcorder!

Back