Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Rageparty Times - Please Read and respond to all that is coming!!!

Reaction score
I have a feeling that my post was missed in the original thread as I've seen two posts outside of the thread telling me when they will arrive. So i've got the feelings that it's been ignored by others.

So... When are you arriving and how?

If your coming by train, just let me know what time you are arriving and i'll be there. Most people seen to be arriving here between 3-4 so it would be great if you arrived then. Let me know where you are coming from so I can spot the train. I'll be just outside the Ticket barriers in front of WHSmith.

If your coming by car, what time are you expected to arrive so I can make sure NoPeace is out of bed to greet you at the door (he can be very lazy sometimes so I wouldn't be surpised if you don't get an answer:eek:).

Last thing is, Can you send me a pm with your contact number, I'll give you mine though a pm.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right k so we'll be gettin the train at like 2PMish so we'll b there bout 3, will just mooch in town til everyone's meeting. I'll PM my number (unless u still got it haha)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hoorah! me r come!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Piasa that avatar of yours gives me the creeps!!! change it plaizen !!!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no! u godamn pussys always make me change my avatar! i like it so shut ur yap -.-

=D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
me n a few m8s comin duno how we getting there yet tho prob set of somtime in afternoon

Back