Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Moderation Applications Open

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm sure some of you feel as if you can do a better job than some of our moderators ... and maybe you could! This is why I am now opening staff applications across the forum so if you feel a section is neglected and you have the time, resources and the willpower to help around... then please apply.

The current application is limited to users with more than 100 posts just as a precautionary , be sure to specify what section you are wanting to moderate and the more detail you provide , the more chance you have of moderating that section.

To apply visit the following URL: http://forum.ragezone.com/staffapp.php

Thanks and good luck!

Reaction score
Re: Want to moderate here at RaGEZONE?

Update;

I've closed around 8 application's for not specifying what section it is that they want to moderate, so be sure to include this and secondly... anyone found creating pointless applications will be infracted.

Cheers.

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Update;

I've read allot of these applications, well over 35 or so now, I've got currently 17 people being considered , my goal is to get the new moderators up ASAP. Any inactive moderators will also be removed / replaced.

My aim is to bring in around 25+ new mods globally and specifically targeting the active MMORPG development sections.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Update;

Applications closed until I catch up and finish processing the rest, at the moment I've selected 11 new moderators, tomorrow night I expect the applications to re-open.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

Update;

If you would like to report an inactive moderator use the following thread - http://forum.ragezone.com/f600/report-inactive-moderators-complaints-697710/#post5940975

Back