Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RageZone Moderators

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can we vote for ragezones moderator of the year? The prize could be the community expressing their support for the moderators hard work and $1000000 :mellow:

lol but does anyone else agree about the idea of a moderator of the year vote off.

120px-Chat_moderator_crown.svg.png

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
In the annual RaGEZONE Awards in mid-November there will be a "Staff Member of the Year" award like I did last year. I may make it a more recurring award

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'd be interested to see if RZ staff would vote the same way as members, and who comes out the most popular when you merge the percentages. (ie, 50% of the final vote from 100% of member votes and 50% from 100% of the staff votes)

I'd also like to see staff broken down by their position, since we each have quite different roles. I'm guessing MentaL would be the most popular Site Owner. :lol:

Ohh! Can we do the Pageant Queen thing, and dress in bikinis and thank everyone in the world for loving Pandas or what-ever. Oh no, scratch that, coz then ChewBecca would just win everything. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I remember we did a vote thing ( Mod's voting for other Mod's ) don't know where that went, I think Mental ( which said he didn't want to be part of ) and Error 404 came out best. The thing is, MentaL is feared, he would always win such things, the only way for anyone else to have a chance would be if he didn't take part, but with prize money like that noone would. =P

Conclusion: I don't support this, I won't win, what's the point! :grr:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I kan haz a TLDR WOT award plx? kk, thx. :D: I'll even fight Rish for it that one. :wink:

I think Sexy-Exy will give DaRkAnGeL a run for the sexiest, and now Yamachi is back Error404 has some serious competition. As I recall Sean was hot in the running last time too. :(:

Yea... you can break down lots of awards if you go by character traits. Most serious mod, cutest mod, loudest mod, most stoned mod (that's a hard choice), most rage-quit mod. (Dawson an Dell can fight that one out XD j/k guys) Most mod-demod-mod-demod-mo... wait... WTF!?!? (we have a couple of those)

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I kan haz a TLDR WOT award plx? kk, thx. :D: I'll even fight Rish for it that one. :wink:

I think Sexy-Exy will give DaRkAnGeL a run for the sexiest, and now Yamachi is back Error404 has some serious competition. As I recall Sean was hot in the running last time too. :(:

Yea... you can break down lots of awards if you go by character traits. Most serious mod, cutest mod, loudest mod, most stoned mod (that's a hard choice), most rage-quit mod. (Dawson an Dell can fight that one out XD j/k guys) Most mod-demod-mod-demod-mo... wait... WTF!?!? (we have a couple of those)

Every time I read a comment of yours, I read it in a very thick British accent. That should count for an award as well!
Yes it does scare me sometimes...

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
her majesty's titties seem quite supple.

I'll win it. I'm not a mod but i'll still win it. Don't ask how.

i wouldn't doubt that, especially after the last awards lol

Back