• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RaGEZONE Ran Online Encyclopedia

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Suggestion:

Can you make other way to use this files?

Installation is very hustle, why don't you try to make this files without installation require?

because, i include so many dll & ocx files in this program. if you use without install, you'll need to manually register the dll in your system32.

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bump for Update!

First Hidden Surprise, type 'qiangqiang101kalellatnem' on Find Form, and hit find!
You will receive a msgbox, just copy the code and type http://www.mediafire.com/'thesecretcode' and press return
Surprise!

I'm Not MentaL - RaGEZONE Ran Online Encyclopedia - RaGEZONE Forums

Edit: If you found another Hidden Code, Don't tell anybody except me :w00t:

Attachments

• 1sths - RaGEZONE Ran Online Encyclopedia - RaGEZONE Forums
    1sths.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 118
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BUG!!!
There is a script error: FB.UIserver not null blah blah

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This release is more like a Quick Search Directory than an Encyclopedia. Excellent job. I no longer have to search RageZone for those elusive topics I wanted so much to read. This one speeds up the search process and directs me on where to go. Hence, I refer to this as a Directory more than an Encyclopedia. Great work, INM. Do keep up that energy of yours. ^_^

Edit: If you found another Hidden Code, Don't tell anybody except me
FYI, I believe the exact term to use as popularized by game coders and developers.. is the word: Easter Egg ? ^_^

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
Its written on .NET, i pressume?

I personally feel that the task of your program can be easily accoumplished using just a regular internet browser and RageZone's search button. In fact some browsers like Chrome and FireFox do offer additional features like caching an offline version of a webpage, scripting, etc.

But nonetheless, your program has accomplished its purpose satisfactory-ly and is rather well done indeed :D

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
current version is coded using vb6.0 hahaha
now i m working on vb.net, just convert from vb6, but some code has been useless on vb.net, need sometime to done.

JavaScript Is Best Script
Reaction score
current version is coded using vb6.0 hahaha
now i m working on vb.net, just convert from vb6, but some code has been useless on vb.net, need sometime to done.

I see... all the best then! :D

Reaction score
i dont know why..but when i install this into my C disk it wont installed..its says "the installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory : C:\Program Files (x86)\RaGEZONE Ran Online Encyclopedia.

and when i install it into my D disk it works..but when i start the program it wont start at the first loading..

my OS Win7 64bit..

StoP Callin me MentaL
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i dont know why..but when i install this into my C disk it wont installed..its says "the installer has insufficient privileges to access this directory : C:\Program Files (x86)\RaGEZONE Ran Online Encyclopedia.

and when i install it into my D disk it works..but when i start the program it wont start at the first loading..

my OS Win7 64bit..

Do you try to run as administrator?

Back