Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RaGEZONE Struggles to Find Funding

Reaction score
An advertisement company which we make around $100 - $200 every 2 months from has canceled our contract...

There for once again, i have no other method of paying for the website...

Sadly, im starting to feel all this hassle is getting to me as i have no job as claimed before, i have to check apon ragezone 24/7, im out of ideas how to fund, im lucky as i recieved a donation of

Reaction score
More bad news

Dan,

Just a quick word from the billing side. This account is constantly being
suspended and chased for payment...That takes time and resources to do and
something that can not continue.

The next time we have to suspend the server for non-payment...we will only
be able to wait 24 hours before reformatting... and will charge $25 to bring
the server back online if paid within that 24 hour period.

I am sorry, but we can't keep doing this.

Regards,

Sales Support

Meaning if i miss one payment basically if i dont repay within 24 hours its basically gone, for ever, so it looks like ragezone will meet its end very soon unless i find sponsorship or funding.

Sorry.

Reaction score
I appricate the support and offers for free hosting but i canot accept, the fact free hosts and other hosts are not able to support the server, ragezone is a very large and intense cpu hog, everything of a pc will be drained, hence why we have to run dedicated, even our duel xion struggles to host ragezone, even with massive tweaks and reconfiguring , you still get rz lagging at times..

Therefor i am unable to accept any hosting from any other people, but i do appreciate the offer.

Back