• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

#RaGEZONE_Is_Full_of_Homos

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
duck didn't even see Negata there. Ducking legends and your constant crawling out of the woodwork only when you want a reacharound!
Well it's not really my fault noobs here play games nobody gives a poop about, do programming with tools from the '90ies and in general talk about nothing interesting. So I lurk.

Reaction score
What I always wanted! And I thought you'd be mad...

Damn straight I am mad you cheater! Q.Q

This Guy rocks! Haha nice language nice conversations :p

Get the duck out of here scrub! Go where you belong!

Holy shitballs.

IKR!?!?!?!

duck didn't even see Negata there. Ducking legends and your constant crawling out of the woodwork only when you want a reacharound!

Hasn't it been that way for years?

If you say so. Feb 2004 sure looks like 10 years before 2014 to me. Besides, I've been here for 7. I'm pretty sure you were here a long time already when I started. :p

You still doing those Jedi moves ^_^ lol

poop... I thought I joined in 2005. XD
Well I be damned... 10 years in this poop hole. I remember when I used to post 100 times a day and now it's like 1 time every 100 days....

And of course I still do them! Been practicing Kung Fu for the past 4 years to hone in my light saber skills!

I feel like I should be more apart of these reach around events.

I have so much love to give.

That's the issue... You have love to give, but you should only be receiving! Only a select few of us, whom I deem worthy, are allowed to give!

Well it's not really my fault noobs here play games nobody gives a poop about, do programming with tools from the '90ies and in general talk about nothing interesting. So I lurk.

Ditto... Too many morons now days...

Thought I'd add more blue just for the sake of it =P

Crash

:love:

I remember the days when we were all red. Now... I have no clue who half of the super mods are...

NoPeace - out

Reaction score
Pretty much Kreeate took my spot 3 weeks ago, became inactive a while back like so many other reds have done in the past =/

Crash

Seems that way. At least we now have a pretty cool blue color. ;)
Then again, when I first became super mod our color was blue.... Seems like nothing has changed then. Aside from Becky, iod, and myself banning Mu noobs by the masses. lol

This means you know me and .. Junkers? :love:

Well... If I don't know half then logic dictates I know the other hold. =P

Seriously though... Who the duck is Kreeate and Not4you? XD

NoPeace - out

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

Seriously though... Who the duck is Kreeate and Not4you? XD

NoPeace - out

My Minions. ^_^

Not4You came from MU online, trained by the high Dios himself. He is definitely the speak softly carry a big stick type of guy, as he doesn't post a lot but he does a lot and he's behind-the-scenes in those dev sections a lot.

Kreeate is much newer, I'm not exactly sure where he got his start, but he's a work-a-holic or something. He really cares a lot and throws himself into everything he does, reminds me a lot of myself at that age, except well he's older than I am, I think.

I miss the discussions with you and Negata and Mental. (Although I don't recall both of you at the same time, it seemed to be either one or the other.) Anyway you should do it again for old times sake, or just for old me's sake.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
No it doesn't.. :D Say there's a random group of people divided into two rooms. You peek into one of them and realize you don't know anybody in there and note "well, now I know I don't know half the people". From this can you really deduce you know everyone in the other room? ;)

Reaction score
One person posts and everyone comes out.

:wub:

Isn't that how it should be? ;)

My Minions. ^_^

Not4You came from MU online, trained by the high Dios himself. He is definitely the speak softly carry a big stick type of guy, as he doesn't post a lot but he does a lot and he's behind-the-scenes in those dev sections a lot.

Kreeate is much newer, I'm not exactly sure where he got his start, but he's a work-a-holic or something. He really cares a lot and throws himself into everything he does, reminds me a lot of myself at that age, except well he's older than I am, I think.

I miss the discussions with you and Negata and Mental. (Although I don't recall both of you at the same time, it seemed to be either one or the other.) Anyway you should do it again for old times sake, or just for old me's sake.

Dios... Now that's another homo who I haven't seen in years! And what's the hell with all the Mu noobs becoming super mods. There should be a rule against it... Oh wait I was one of them.... *hides*

And yeah they were some good times. I have many fond memories of y'all here. Spamming with Becky. Crushing noobs w/ iod and Kaoii. Fighting with Gohan and DTB. Raging at Mental. And the list can go on for ages...

We should really catch up at some point. Got teamspeak? I have my own TS server which I'm on all night.

No it doesn't.. :D Say there's a random group of people divided into two rooms. You peek into one of them and realize you don't know anybody in there and note "well, now I know I don't know half the people". From this can you really deduce you know everyone in the other room? ;)

True, but that doesn't apply in this case. Why? Because there's a list comprised of 4 individuals who's names are clearly known. By saying I do not know half of them, one can infer that I know the other half as none are hidden from my initial assessment. Oh logic... Makes my head hurt.

Can a non-colored guy, who haven't received love for quite some time, join this thread too?!

NO! Now get the duck out of here you scrub! :thumbdown:

NoPeace - out

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
True, but that doesn't apply in this case. Why? Because there's a list comprised of 4 individuals who's names are clearly known. By saying I do not know half of them, one can infer that I know the other half as none are hidden from my initial assessment. Oh logic... Makes my head hurt.
Well, in rules of (mathematical) logic, it still wouldn't mean anything. You only implied you do know the other half, but it's not logically deducible from a single factual statement. After all you could've said "I don't know Kreeate" which would be equally true so should we then understand 3 are actually unknown? The implication that you do know the other 2 is hidden in the context, not anywhere in what you actually said.

Well I'm pretty sure everyone understands your meaning anyway :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I feel like I have walked into a late 90's music video with all this blue...

Legendary Trio - Chocolate Rain
Legend
Reaction score
We should really catch up at some point. Got teamspeak? I have my own TS server which I'm on all night.

Yeah, I've had one for two years now but I've been so busy that I haven't rallied the troops for a lulz bonanza xD

Daboodee daboodai?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Send me a PM with the information, and normal times and stuff. do you skype? Since msn went away I converted over to skype. I don't use it really but I think you can look users up by email: madison@ragezone.com is mine. (Or I think my skype username is madison_5 - I didn't get to pick that)

Yeah, I've had one for two years now but I've been so busy that I haven't rallied the troops for a lulz bonanza xD

That would be fun sometime. I prefer TS to skype calls, honestly, because when someone has to go the call doesn't have to end if they made it. lol. :) Plus you can kind of come and go as you please if you know the information.

Reaction score
I'm a hidden legend though!

Oh look... I can give negs to random scrubs!
*evil grin*

Well, in rules of (mathematical) logic, it still wouldn't mean anything. You only implied you do know the other half, but it's not logically deducible from a single factual statement. After all you could've said "I don't know Kreeate" which would be equally true so should we then understand 3 are actually unknown? The implication that you do know the other 2 is hidden in the context, not anywhere in what you actually said.

Well I'm pretty sure everyone understands your meaning anyway :)

Thanks for making my head hurt!
*runs and hides in the corner*

You jelly? Want some blue? =P

Address? Must go spamming!

Send me a PM with the information, and normal times and stuff. do you skype? Since msn went away I converted over to skype. I don't use it really but I think you can look users up by email: madison@ragezone.com is mine. (Or I think my skype username is madison_5 - I didn't get to pick that)

That would be fun sometime. I prefer TS to skype calls, honestly, because when someone has to go the call doesn't have to end if they made it. lol. :) Plus you can kind of come and go as you please if you know the information.

Yeah TS just makes life easier. Need to go? Hit the mute button! Not to mention you have so many management options with it. Makes running clans so much easier.

Anyways my ts address is: thechuman.com

It should come up as #YoloSwag and you should see a bunch of WoT related rooms. (Yeah WoT is my thing now days)
I'm usually on it when ever I'm on the computer, which is after 6pm EST until like 4am.

NoPeace - out

Back