Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RagII on Windows 10 (Can run up to Windows XP [maybe?])

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't have such a problem. Will have to think about it. Can you upload your Res folder?

I want to upload only the Res folder, but my upload site space is insufficient.
Please get the Pre-compiled Client address in the first post.

* The Res folder is the files used by the Saga client.(Maybe, this version is EuphRO2...) And this time it was also used for DiviniaRO2.
I used two versions, but the same.
Here is the DiviniaRO2 version.

Saga version is uploaded in another post.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f523/ragnarok-2-saga-version-1084132/

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I want to upload only the Res folder, but my upload site space is insufficient.
Please get the Pre-compiled Client address in the first post.

* The Res folder is the files used by the Saga client.(Maybe, this version is EuphRO2...) And this time it was also used for DiviniaRO2.
I used two versions, but the same.
Here is the DiviniaRO2 version.

Saga version is uploaded in another post.
https://forum.ragezone.com/f523/ragnarok-2-saga-version-1084132/

Are you using this version of the client? ->

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I checked, I'm fine. I'll try to deploy the source from scratch.

Kang Jinsu - RagII on Windows 10 (Can run up to Windows XP [maybe?]) - RaGEZONE Forums

Try this:
***\src\Core\Inc\UnObjVer.h
change version -> 130 -> 131

Code:
// The current Unrealfile version.
#define PACKAGE_FILE_VERSION [B]131[/B]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I checked, I'm fine. I'll try to deploy the source from scratch.

Try this:
***\src\Core\Inc\UnObjVer.h
change version -> 130 -> 131

Code:
// The current Unrealfile version.
#define PACKAGE_FILE_VERSION [B]131[/B]

I tried it.
However, the situation is the same.
:(:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A such problem only when the version of the DBMS was not correct. What version of DBMS do you have? I am using MySQL 5.6

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
A such problem only when the version of the DBMS was not correct. What version of DBMS do you have? I am using MySQL 5.6

MySQL 5.7 last version.

Well, does this version have any problems?
Let's try to change it.

The originally used MySQL version was 8.x, but an error occurred and 5.7 was used.
(The game server is not the only one... [Other servers use .NET 6 and MySQL 8.x]
But it's not always running.)

--- updated ---

Same. :(:

From the time the character is created, the face keeps coming out.
I don't know why, I'm just frustrated...

Sorry :(:

--- Updated ---

Just in case, I installed the DirectX SDK, changed some settings, and recompiled it, but it's the same. :/: :(:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is a problem with the DBMS version.
Use correct version - MySql.Data.dll - emulator and MySQL Server.

I used MySql.Data.dll from emulator + MySQL 5.6 x86
If you are using a later version and x64 then update the library in the emulator.

**\Dependecies\MySql.Data.dll
**\Binary\MySql.Data.dll

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There is a problem with the DBMS version.
Use correct version - MySql.Data.dll - emulator and MySQL Server.

I used MySql.Data.dll from emulator + MySQL 5.6 x86
If you are using a later version and x64 then update the library in the emulator.

**\Dependecies\MySql.Data.dll
**\Binary\MySql.Data.dll

Yes, I tried.

I even initialized the database and tried changing Mysql.data.dll (I changed only the dll and it didn't work, so it was recompiled) [dll is 5.2.7. The next version was 6, so I didn't use it]
However, the face is broken from the character creation screen.
(There was a time when the face was cracked when I turned on this game, but it was broken after creation and the connection was not made in the middle,
In that case, change MySQL's wait_timeout to solve it)

I can't understand the situation...

(Sorry bad english)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The problem is that the face is loaded from the database, then what hairstyle you will have, eye color, hair - it's all stored in the database. This is where the problem of reading and processing data arises, as an option, try to do debugging on the server side.

Kang Jinsu - RagII on Windows 10 (Can run up to Windows XP [maybe?]) - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The problem is that the face is loaded from the database, then what hairstyle you will have, eye color, hair - it's all stored in the database. This is where the problem of reading and processing data arises, as an option, try to do debugging on the server side.

Well, can you tell me how?
I checked it with the sql tool, and it seems to be saved, but I can't find the information.
Are the things that appear on the character creation screen also loaded from the server?
How to debug on the server?

Sorry.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What version of the server is important? I will try to figure it out and prepare an update for the legacy emulator.
There are fewer problems in this part, and it is also possible to use as a DBMS - MSSQL

While partially started, there are some problems.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kang Jinsu
geralex88
Thanks, it was MySQL database

Now I came across the following problem when starting the Map, I'm using the git files

Screenshot at Nov 05 22-53-29 - RagII on Windows 10 (Can run up to Windows XP [maybe?]) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Saga.Authentication.log.csv - Could not connect to the database, assembly connection error (dll)
Saga.Map.log.csv - In general, everything is fine, one height map was not found - this is not critical.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using MySQL 5.6, I debugged the Authentication and the error happens in the world listing.

However there is no problem in select, I don't understand why the error

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm using MySQL 5.6, I debugged the Authentication and the error happens in the world listing.

However there is no problem in select, I don't understand why the error

This way.

1. Check Saga.Authentication.xml : Check that each item in Saga.Manager.Database matches the server settings.
2. Re-install databases. (If it is difficult to install all databases (sql), I will upload a combined file.)
3. Go to this address and select 5.2.7 for Product Version, .NET & Mono for Operating system, and copy the mysql.data.dll to Dependecies after downloading the file.
And recompile.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This way.

1. Check Saga.Authentication.xml : Check that each item in Saga.Manager.Database matches the server settings.
2. Re-install databases. (If it is difficult to install all databases (sql), I will upload a combined file.)
3. Go to this address and select 5.2.7 for Product Version, .NET & Mono for Operating system, and copy the mysql.data.dll to Dependecies after downloading the file.
And recompile.

Friend, I followed your guidance and the error still occurs, follow the debug print.

Screenshot at Nov 06 23-49-35 - RagII on Windows 10 (Can run up to Windows XP [maybe?]) - RaGEZONE Forums Screenshot at Nov 06 23-51-52 - RagII on Windows 10 (Can run up to Windows XP [maybe?]) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back