Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I didn't see...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
(I didn't upload it)

`chinese`.zip : Many source code(Android + IOS + Server) and web + DB? (Not include VM)
rohspd.zip : Source code(Maybe Android + Server) <- Locked

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(I didn't upload it)

`chinese`.zip : Many source code(Android + IOS + Server) and web + DB? (Not include VM)
rohspd.zip : Source code(Maybe Android + Server) <- Locked
this link dont have file anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me files ingles pls

señore esto es un foro para ayudar si yo tubiera los archivo en ingles lo pasaria sin problema y aqui todos falan por su lado donde se supone es free

Sir, this is a forum to help, if I had the files in English I would pass it without a problem and here everyone is on their own where it is supposed to be free

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for someone who can help me set this up on my server until the game runs properly. I'm willing to pay for your service. THx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for someone who can help me set this up on my server until the game runs properly. I'm willing to pay for your service. THx
I like this game. I did it. All tools have been developed.
A few years ago, I was deceived once on this forum. Three years of results were defrauded. I put in hard work but got no reward. I need to live, and life requires money. I like game development and have a lot of ideas. I tried hard to make a game, but in the end I came up with nothing. Does integrity still exist? If you want to get these tools and development codes, please pay money first. People who don't like doing things in Moji can also cooperate if they want. They need a feasible solution. Don't think about deceiving people. In the end, you will have nothing. This is what I give to scammers. advice.

我喜欢这个游戏。我做到了。所有工具都已完成开发。
几年前,我在这个论坛上被骗了一次,三年成果被骗走了,我付出辛勤劳动,却没有回报。我需要生活,生活需要钱。我喜欢游戏开发也有很多的想法,我努力做出一款游戏,可最终已无所得。诚信这个东西还存在吗?想要得到这些工具和开发代码,请先支付钱,不喜欢墨迹做事的人,想合作也可以,需要一个可行的方案,不要想着去骗人,最终你会一无所有的,这个是我给骗子的忠告。

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I need someone to help me download those archives, it is the most updated ro mobile eternal love. I don't have WeChat, but if I was able to request the link, someone put it in mediafire or mega, please.

pass 提取码: fo5p复制
pass: fo5p

Back