Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile Ragnarok M korea mobile game source(O)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looking for a team to Create a SEA server.
I already have a Server Running on my local country.
Need anyone whos can bring us players.
I have full translated (english server)
APK built on 2021 Unity
Lot of new implementations like Armor, Garments, Offhand, Boots and Acc Sinths.
Custom mounts, etc.
Website, Control panel etc.

OBS.: I do not need children and curious people, only serious and professional people with proof that they can add value to project.
Count me in!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
안녕하세요. 중국 소스 코드 사이트에서 다운받았습니다.
라그나로크 M(모바일) 파일입니다.
소스 코드 포함.
VM으로 만들어 Google Drive에 업로드하십시오.

압축 패스워드: cs422nb

imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:

Thx a lot mate !

Thx a lot mate !
Give me a download link please !!!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo guys

I wanted to say that I'm Brazilian, so I'm not able to pay 11% of my country's minimum wage for 200GB on Google Drive (since I got the money from my tutorials on YouTube)

unfortunately my subscription has been canceled and the downloads will disappear soon, plz someone download and upload for those who are coming, thank you all

here it is:

Password is the same as said in the post, nothing has been changed, original files !!!

cs422nb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow. interesting! where can i download the client and the server source code please??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
안녕하세요. 중국 소스 코드 사이트에서 다운받았습니다.
라그나로크 M(모바일) 파일입니다.
소스 코드 포함.
VM으로 만들어 Google Drive에 업로드하십시오.

압축 패스워드: cs422nb

imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:
imgur:

Thank you

Reaction score
question is there a guide or if someone can help me set it up ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yo guys

I wanted to say that I'm Brazilian, so I'm not able to pay 11% of my country's minimum wage for 200GB on Google Drive (since I got the money from my tutorials on YouTube)

unfortunately my subscription has been canceled and the downloads will disappear soon, plz someone download and upload for those who are coming, thank you all

here it is:

Password is the same as said in the post, nothing has been changed, original files !!!

cs422nb
what is rohspd.zip for? is it also a part of the server needed files ? should i download it too?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is rohspd.zip for? is it also a part of the server needed files ? should i download it too?
Bro, I don't remember, I think it's a VM, I haven't had a computer for a while so I don't have anything involving this content to show you

Back