Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Ragnarok Website + Patcher] :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Empty spaces are for addons that will be requested of course by the one who's interested on this layout :)

This is Flux / Ceres integration ready.

Tribalist - [Ragnarok Website + Patcher] :) - RaGEZONE Forums

and of course, with patcher :)

Tribalist - [Ragnarok Website + Patcher] :) - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Impressive. Except "Users online" and "RSS, FB and Twitter" should be moved to a different place. While they are there, top bar looks cluttered.

"Users Online" would look good above Login Panel.
"RSS, FB and Twitter" would look good in the footer, replacing Western Union & Paypal (;

Cheers.

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
More and more people are getting better at web design. I really like the style of this good work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like I said on the first post, it is Flux or Ceres integration ready, meaning depending to the needs of whoever may get this, it can be Integrated to Flux Control Panel or Ceres Control Panel of course, my coder will do the integration :)

@LadyDeadpool, thanks :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Very well done...
...but then again, its nothing special.
Websites like these are becoming commonplace.

Since the dude above me gave a rating, I will, too.
7/10
2 for colour contrast.
1 for panels
1 for text (would've been 2, but you messed it up a bit)
4 for structure (its nice, well-sorted, and clean)
-1 for lack of style/originality.

404 has a point, but thats just his personal generic view.
The top may be full, but its very well organized, and seems user-friendly.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
May need to work on your text effects on your buttons,
and the theres too much going on imo
Navigation could be made a lot better even though it looks alright
simple as it is now.
headers on the boxes are kinda plain and could be improved, content
area looks plain too and a footer can be added.

However it looks purdy dayum good atm, haven't really seen any
webdesigns worth commenting on in a while.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you all for your comments and suggestions :)

I would like to point out that those empty spaces are left blank for now so that whoever will get the website can request any boxes to be placed, like "Player of the Month", "Guild of the Month", a PvP Ranking below the content box :)

As for the text effects, I like the simplicity but functional and sort of user friendly buttons, so that it can be edited any time at less effort :)

I would try to add your suggestions on my next designs. Thanks everyone <3

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why is that Username field's iconplace different shape than the password?
i think both should be like the password field

And maybe make the navigation bolded texts "shadows" little smaller or closer to the real font.

SK CREATIONS
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Information Frame [Players Online/Social Links]

• The Text : Currently the text is to large and is the same size as your navigation text. The size makes the content seemed compressed and catches your eyes more than your content and navigation
  • Players Online : This area is a solid content where as the rest of the bar has transparncy. This makes the players online area look out of place with the rest of the bar.
  • Icons : The icons are very simple and seem to large for the content area.

Navigation

• Main Text : The main navigation text has a drop shadow that is to large. This means it drops into the discriptive text and causes issues with the way this text looks.
  • Sub/Discriptive Text : The text is to large for the area and does not fit well. Setting the character size lower or using a small font would help to keep the text clear with out seeming squeezed in. Also remember not all clients are going to want to keep the discriptive text you place so you need to allow for extra or less characters.
  • Icons : The icons seem like an after thought and do not work well. Also with the renders on the far right the added extra of the icon renders clutters the navigation area.
  • Render Area : I am not sure why you decided to create an area in the navigation for renders. This clutters your navigation and also means you lose a large majority of your navigation.

Left/Right Headers

• Text : The text is again to large as can be easily seen from random cash items. Also the drop shadow is to dark and needs to be a few pixels less.
  • Body : The body is very plane and there is no real aspect of the area to pull peoples attention. A simple soft gradient would have kept the clean style why adding a slight aspect to the design.Also a border would have helped to bringe the design off the page more.

Content Area Body

• Left/Right Content : The content area has no background and is hollow with to light effect on eitther side. Try using a black or dark blue [really dark] and setting the opacity to around 60% to 80%. This allows the content area to be seen easier and allows the client to change the background with out affecting the content area.
  • News Content : The body could do with a soft gradient or some borders. Also there is no need to show the header text twice. The only other issue is the text seems to have anti alias [aa]. Remove it and use a websafe or google font.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back