Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Raiderz Server Compiled

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have server files compiled and working, I have one problem when connect and login in game, I start died, and rebirth not found, Can you help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi damn321, First I used patch connect.rar, found but i have errors. Later I compiled the game solution but i have one error when execute
I compiled this version upload 2013, RaiderZ Source Code / Maiet SDK and Client
error - Raiderz Server Compiled - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi cmb, thx for reply i am using Raiderz_Intl_20110531.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
upload the launcher source here i fix it !!! & i sent it to u!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi again, I upload the file, in code I change ip 192.168.1.11, Its my virtual box (Raiderz Server).
Thanks for colaboration. I execute the game in windows 8 64bits

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
damn321, I upload the mdk folder 6 links mega, thx for reply

Reaction score
the mdk isn't the issue here, nor is the launcher the issue. That debug assert error has to do with the lighting shader. You seem to be compiled in Debug mode, and it does not use the packed version. Compile in Release_publish and it should fix the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice cmb now work, Now I have problems with luncher. you know what args need raiderz.exe.
In code I read, its posible args? Raiderz.exe login username ip?

if (ZConfig::m_bSkipSelectWorldForPWE)
m_strCommand.Format( "%s %s %s skip_sel_world", strLaunch, strID, m_ServerList[ nSel].strIP.c_str());
else
m_strCommand.Format( "%s %s %s", strLaunch, strID, m_ServerList[ nSel].strIP.c_str());

where Exp Change?
int nXP = static_cast<int>((nNPCLevel * 5 + 25) * fXPFactor_Level * fXPFactor_Grade + 0.001f) * 100;

where Drop Change?

thx all

Last edited:
Reaction score
nice cmb now work, Now I have problems with luncher. you know what args need raiderz.exe.
In code I read, its posible args? Raiderz.exe login username ip?

if (ZConfig::m_bSkipSelectWorldForPWE)
m_strCommand.Format( "%s %s %s skip_sel_world", strLaunch, strID, m_ServerList[ nSel].strIP.c_str());
else
m_strCommand.Format( "%s %s %s", strLaunch, strID, m_ServerList[ nSel].strIP.c_str());

where Exp Change?
int nXP = static_cast<int>((nNPCLevel * 5 + 25) * fXPFactor_Level * fXPFactor_Grade + 0.001f) * 100;

where Drop Change?

thx all

this code's auth system is not set up for using passwords. First you need to add this capability into the Game, by being able to allow the client to accept a password parameter in it's argument list, and then sending that to the server. Aswell as the LoginServer. You should look at how the LoginServer_lib does the LDBTaskLogin. After that you will need to update any MSSQL Stored Procedures that require it. When you accomplish this, I will show you the drop rate change.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am working with password, and LDBTaskLogin. In Game I have this problem, testing game, when I teletransport in first insland
error_teletransport - Raiderz Server Compiled - RaGEZONE Forums

When compile launcher I have this error, I dont have disk f://dd/...
error_launcher - Raiderz Server Compiled - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am using data serverbr, I think it's the most updated or not?

thx cmb and damn321

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have etekserver that found?

thx sorry for my english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Exp change : is true then the exp is changed in that line? , really is there?

I fix login with luncher, combine sha1(username+password) and save in user_id, and luncher verifiy that..

where i can change drop?? =D

Back