• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Rakion Server Files + Client Work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Patan Gj dude you are a very good coder. I think you do very nice things and that you publish it. Keep doing updates i am a fan !!! :) good job again

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Spanish:
espero que todos aporten algo al proyecto y no solo se dediquen a ver y no aportar nada, por lo mas pequeño que sea es bien venido.. siempre estar revisando el log del worldserver para poder los errores.. y postearlos en el foro

Ing Google:
I hope you all bring something to the project and are dedicated to not only see and not contributing anything, so smaller it is welcome .. always be checking the log of WorldServer to errors .. and post them in forum

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spanish:
espero que todos aporten algo al proyecto y no solo se dediquen a ver y no aportar nada, por lo mas pequeño que sea es bien venido.. siempre estar revisando el log del worldserver para poder los errores.. y postearlos en el foro

Ing Google:
I hope you all bring something to the project and are dedicated to not only see and not contributing anything, so smaller it is welcome .. always be checking the log of WorldServer to errors .. and post them in forum

friend has it :)
cuenta con eso amigo :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Spanish:

Ing Google:

todavia estoy esperando las "sources" asi puedo arreglar lo que le falta

im still waiting for the REAL sources so i can add refinery system and missing items..

i hope this will not become as mu servers, 9999x fruity shety servers.

So if u send me the sources i can work LOL.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spanish:

Ing Google:

Patan en ese caso hay un problema q al comprar cualquiere cosa te envia un regalo El agua(H) te lo envia pero cuando pongo aceptar no acepta eso deve ser porq el items no esta mmm i seria bueno que aztualize el cliente para q funcione a la v350 De xxyogaxx Ya q el posteo eso en un post :D revisalo e intenta jeje =)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
patan en ese caso hay un problema q al comprar cualquiere cosa te envia un regalo el agua(h) te lo envia pero cuando pongo aceptar no acepta eso deve ser porq el items no esta mmm i seria bueno que aztualize el cliente para q funcione a la v350 de xxyogaxx ya q el posteo eso en un post :d revisalo e intenta jeje =)

speak english lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me aaaa - Rakion Server Files + Client Work - RaGEZONE Forums

español:

ayuda me sale esto al abrir el rakionlauncher.exe

Ingles:

Help me get this when opening the rakionlauncher.exe

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me View attachment 106368

español:

ayuda me sale esto al abrir el rakionlauncher.exe

Ingles:

Help me get this when opening the rakionlauncher.exe[/QUO]

Tienes dos laucher avierto reinicia la pc o por el administrador Pullando CTRL+ALT + SUPR HAY BUSCA UN EL NOMBRE DE EL LAUCHER I LO CIERRA I LO VUERVES ABRIR I CREO Q YA :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what source Ancestral ?

strimger
this files no work in 350...

well if u did "something" u must have a first project of where did u get the first steps for make the db.. or source dev to finish the server.. coz its not onlt the db unfinished.. the server is too.. so the only way to add refinery is adding some dll or something that add that process to the brokenserver.

the only thing that i can fix now is the items.. for that i need this ... where did u get the item id list for the db at iteminfo.dbo table

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thepatan you could give us a tuto on how to test gameguard ovbiar the other customers.
thepatan podrias hacernos un tuto de como ovbiar el gameguard para probar en otros clientes.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in client have all list items.. in "items.dat"
I will not reveal any source code

coz u dont have lol, haha the files are the SAME as 2007.

PS: db is the same i have since 2005 when i saw this release.-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
spanish:
estos archivos funcionan con clientes 258 hasta 292.. con el 292 no funciona..

then I want to say that rakion chaos has other than the one publicastes ServerFiles.

entonces me quieres decir que chaos rakion tiene otros serverfiles distinto al que publicastes.

Back