Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ralfian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Click here to make medals now

Warning: fopen(app/Prevention/medals.txt) [ ]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/home/darknezpvp.com/httpdocs/app/view/medals.phtml on line 0

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in/home/darknezpvp.com/httpdocs/app/view/medals.phtml on line 0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great to see new travian clone out here :)

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Way cooler then your boring travian clone.
Are you just jealous beacuse people enjoy it more? :D
Or youre just mad, because this script is fully encoded and you cant edit? LOL! It has exploits

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothing new, same old dboor with second password ^^

Ah old dboor ?
when I came back here i was thinking that everything has been change
Now we complete 4 or 5 year without a fully script that work 100%
And nothing change I left rage zone because of that everyone has been so jealous
All Great Developers left rage zone because the people only order order and never stop ask for help
It's not a shame to ask for help but not so much
The people starts action like kid ( Newbs)
If the people really want to get over this mess they need to work Together and support Open Source Without steal the copy right

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
Ah old dboor ?
when I came back here i was thinking that everything has been change
Now we complete 4 or 5 year without a fully script that work 100%
And nothing change I left rage zone because of that everyone has been so jealous
All Great Developers left rage zone because the people only order order and never stop ask for help
It's not a shame to ask for help but not so much
The people starts action like kid ( Newbs)
If the people really want to get over this mess they need to work Together and support Open Source Without steal the copy right
well actually youre telling the truth. Im not working for public anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well actually youre telling the truth. Im not working for public anymore

You never worked for public and you never will.
Why? Beacuse you are just a leecher :D
I can decode those files easily but it's a boring work and finding the exploits would take some time.Can't be done over night ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
You never worked for public and you never will.
Why? Beacuse you are just a leecher :D
I can encode those files easily but it's a boring work and finding the exploits would take some time.Can't be done over night ;)

Did you just write that you will encode this files which are already encoded ? Or you just want to post comments and show to everyone how "smart" you are ?

You talking for InCube and calling him leacher. But can you show me your work. Because since you come to this forum I see only shits from your mounth. If you can't use the files don't even comment them. We all understand that you are not fine with the encoded files but why this must be our problem ?

Use them or don't use them..... it's your choice. You download them for free. And you ask more ? Why everyone in this forum only want, and want and want more and more......

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you just write that you will encode this files which are already encoded ? Or you just want to post comments and show to everyone how "smart" you are ?

You talking for InCube and calling him leacher. But can you show me your work. Because since you come to this forum I see only shits from your mounth. If you can't use the files don't even comment them. We all understand that you are not fine with the encoded files but why this must be our problem ?

Use them or don't use them..... it's your choice. You download them for free. And you ask more ? Why everyone in this forum only want, and want and want more and more......

I personally have nothing against you and i respect you as a developer.
What i ment was decode,misstyped,i just don't like the childish attitude of InCube that's all.If he would grow up and start acting like a reasonable human being instead of a childish jerk my opinion for him would be different.
I mean how low can you possibly be to brag about how your hacking down servers for your amusement and avertise funtravi afterwards? Your name was included from InCube HIMSELF saying how your helping him hacking the servers.

Seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back