• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RAN Online] Team Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[RAN Online]Paid Team Recruitment

Title
The Ran Online Private Server Will Be Named ReviseRan Online
I named it ReviseRan because i want that the server will be 50-80% different but better than other Ran Private Server

Introduction
My Server Is now Running a Ragnarok Private Server You Can Click The Link Here

I want to also have a Ran Online Private Server And I need a team who can manage the Ran Online Side I Am Looking for freelance/paid developers
We are in need of atleast full time Developer And Co-Administrators.

For More Question Please Feel Free To Message Me On Facebook

Requirements:
Available Positions
Game Master[3]
1. You need to be 17+ years old.
2. You can speak English and Filipino
3. You know how to moderate.
4. Must be active (2-4 Hours Online A Day)and to help with whatever you can.
5. Must Have A Facebook

Developers[1~2]
1. You need to be 18+ years old.
3. Had a developer experience(with proof). Have 80% knowledge about server developing
4. You need to know what you are doing.
5. Must Have A Facebook
6. Must be Active Whenever I need the person. Except For Important Appointments.

CO-Administrators[1]
1. You need to be 18+ years old.
3. Had a developer experience(with proof). Have 80% knowledge about server developing
4. You need to know what you are doing.
5. Must Have A Facebook
6. Must be Active Whenever I need the person. Except For Important Appointments.
7. Must Have A Good Knowledge In Maintaining The Server Interms Of Security And Other Non Ran Online Developer JOB

To apply

1. Full Name:
2. Age:
3. Country:
4. Position you are applying for:
5. What can you offer if we accept you:
6. Contact Number#(Optional):
7. Facebook Email:

You may reply your application form or send it as a message directly to me on facebook

if you guys gonna post a negative comment or a bad feedback just don't do it and just keep it from you peace*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back