Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RAN SOURCE OF CROSSBOWS EP7 Gaming

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use EditorMapList.exe not EditorText.
ty <3

Did any of you encounter this when i click the charview on ranking i got this error

1705998025153 - RAN SOURCE OF CROSSBOWS EP7 Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys can someone help me i can't find the maplist.ini on the client data/glogic where to find it thank you.
I think this is the maplist for this
1706011056455 - RAN SOURCE OF CROSSBOWS EP7 Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Then you can open it using this tools
1706011072375 - RAN SOURCE OF CROSSBOWS EP7 Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone also encoutering TW not warping already change the map code in tr1 but still cannot warp in tw
hello mate did you fix this already? mine also is not warping i've already change the tr1.ini with what dudz123 provided but i still cannot warp ty for your help

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1706430055470 - RAN SOURCE OF CROSSBOWS EP7 Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Hi Guys Need your help on this error. how to fix it thanks.

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
are they comment on source regarding about auto pots so i could easily steal it ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have the same problem with no top up button?

1707704599854 - RAN SOURCE OF CROSSBOWS EP7 Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1708995132363 - RAN SOURCE OF CROSSBOWS EP7 Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone got this fixed ? Missing highlight on choosing . Cant seem to find the fix on this since there's no complete split has been shared

1709083238431 - RAN SOURCE OF CROSSBOWS EP7 Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Anyone knows why/how am i getting this error on fieldserver ?

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone please help? When I try to connect to the server, I always get Server Connection Failed. Is this related to IPFilter?

1709095900121 - RAN SOURCE OF CROSSBOWS EP7 Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open your ports correctly
The ports that need forwarding are the ports listed in the CFGs, right? I already allowed them in the security group of my VPS and also added an exemption in my firewall. Also tried turning off the firewall completely but I still same result :cry:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The ports that need forwarding are the ports listed in the CFGs, right? I already allowed them in the security group of my VPS and also added an exemption in my firewall. Also tried turning off the firewall completely but I still same result :cry:
If you have a web panel on your vps , try adding a port rule in there .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you have a web panel on your vps , try adding a port rule in there .
I still get server connection failures. I think I can connect to the server because I can get to the server list, but when I try to connect to the channel itself, the Server Connection Failed error happens. Btw, here's my server logs. I'm sure the ports are open because I can telnet on all of the ports in the CFGs fine. :cry:

Btw, this didn't happen when I used GS Files previously (can connect fine, just don't like the complexity).

Thanks for the help šŸ™

1709100327889 - RAN SOURCE OF CROSSBOWS EP7 Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums
1709100251913 - RAN SOURCE OF CROSSBOWS EP7 Gaming - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: I used the internal IP in the CFGs, because I get bind error when I tried to use external IP

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still get server connection failures. I think I can connect to the server because I can get to the server list, but when I try to connect to the channel itself, the Server Connection Failed error happens. Btw, here's my server logs. I'm sure the ports are open because I can telnet on all of the ports in the CFGs fine. :cry:

Btw, this didn't happen when I used GS Files previously (can connect fine, just don't like the complexity).

Thanks for the help šŸ™

View attachment 257165View attachment 257164

Note: I used the internal IP in the CFGs, because I get bind error when I tried to use external IP

double check cfg's
turn off firewall
double check ports

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the help šŸ™

View attachment 257165View attachment 257164

just DM me i will teach you how to fix that.

Back