• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RanClientUILib and RanClientLib

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was the latest RanClientUiLib and RanClientLib In My Last Updated Source (December 28,2013)

RanClientUiLib and RanClientLib
Compatible Gui

Features:
New Bus Ui Interface
New Vehicle Ui Interface
New Friend Window Ui Interface
New Party Window Ui Interface
New Revive Ui Interface (I don't know if this is complete i am still looking for the other sources i have)

If there are missing kindly post it here, since i reformat my pc and still i am looking for all my sources in my other hosting file account.

Credits:
JDev
Geger

Got it! thanks

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
please reupload the source code please...
dead link already

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir , please!
Basic error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall CSetVehicleColor::Execute(class CServer *)" (?Execute@CSetVehicleColor@@UAEHPAVCServer@@@Z)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
screeen please for this source of vehicle window

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to get vehicle source can you help me

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
why the skill window and friend windows like official are not working??

Back