• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Random stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I read it like 10 times but unfortunately I can't find the files that are stated in installation instruction number 2

[files now included] //Extract the contents of Discord FlyFF Implementation into the source's Neuz folder. This is only a Neuz implementation currently. Do you mind giving a few tips on where to find it? Would appreciate it a lot. Thanks!

Everything required is there. "implementation below" "Files are now included". they are included in the .md itself, as a code block instead of a download.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I added it. Why do I use boxes? I still open things directly without you viewing them in other windows. What's wrong with me. thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for this <3 hope you will add more amazing stuffs in the future

Back