• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Random Wallpaper

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
RANDOM WALLPAPER

FineFair - Random Wallpaper - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
It's not bad , however you could have blackened all the buildings , some of them still have lighting spot on it , and it just doesn't come along. Also the clouds and background is too bright. Hope that huge red watermark will not be present on the final release. No one wants a big watermark on their desktop now do they?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not bad , however you could have blackened all the buildings , some of them still have lighting spot on it , and it just doesn't come along. Also the clouds and background is too bright. Hope that huge red watermark will not be present on the final release. No one wants a big watermark on their desktop now do they?
can't do dat, I deleted the .psd by mistake.. duck me!!! D:

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Looks kinda nice, but i'm not really a friend of wallpapers like this and it doesn't look very realistic.

Too bad that you have deleted the .psd, so you can't do any changes on it anymore xD

Back