• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

RANKING_DBF Add-ons

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
As i've recently been researching, RANKING_DBF is use for many of the guild logging functions, i've just finished recreating one of the procedures/tables. Since it's been a while since i've released anything after what happened last time with some nab leaking my site files/other stuff here it goes. Below is the download of both the table and procedure, many people using v14 will notice that they get spam errors because of this missing procedure/table (if you use RANKING_DBF for guild ranking).

Download:

Execute them into your RANKING_DBF and enjoy.

Thank me if you decide to use it!

Last edited:
Not working on UnitedFlyf
Loyal Member
Reaction score
as i've recently been researching, ranking_dbf is use for many of the guild logging functions, i've just finished recreating one of the procedures/tables. Since it's been a while since i've released anything after what happened last time with some nab leaking my site files/other stuff here it goes. Below is the download of both the table and procedure, many people using v14 will notice that they get spam errors because of this missing procedure/table (if you use ranking_dbf for guild ranking).

Download:

execute them into your ranking_dbf and enjoy.

Thank me if you decide to use it!

i call sql backdoor >d

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I ain't touching that one o_o

Back