• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Re-release] Funtravi FULL files by advocaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys jumping from one script to another is no good. Get a script that you are comfortable with. Then Keep working on it. There is no 100% script. And no one will give out their files that they worked hard on for free.

PS: if You cant figure out how to run Funtravi script or VN travian or what ever its called, then maybe you should stick with dboor. TravianX is way too buggy. Plus keep in mind that dboor need some bugs fixed too, but its way much better than TravianX.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why does i get the error "Error: Login failed. System error", when i sahll log in as admin ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do I install wow u Can you help here??

==> I installed the game, but wow u have not been able to help

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
If U cannot import SQL database, remove any comments from the file with --- or any other comments,m then it should be fine...

Last edited:
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Error and FIX!!!!:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare Research() (previously declared in /home/kwa10000/public_html/travx/includes/function_troop.php:18) in /home/kwa10000/public_html/travx/function_troop.php on line 42

or anything what is related with this error messages, is this:

Erase ../function_troop.php

Replace includes/function_troop.php and replace includes/functions.php withtheones with i provided here in this post :D i solved it myself , it was 2 files collided with each other they needed some submerge...(there was mayor differences)

Fixed Files:
View attachment includes.rar

Please test it :D report if it has any bugs.

your all "cannot login" and/or "dropped back to main index error during login" is related with the cookies. erase those and the cache from ur browser, then it will gone for good :D

Oh and one more thing: the default code provided here is not on 300X it has just 100X rates, but it can be changed thru database... and a file...

And the admin panel is not buggy, or at least not 100% most features are working... MOST, but not all... its just need to be setup.

I will make a fixed repack of this soon in an other thread. Maybe a portable server too.

you can setup the game speed and time limit in includes/common.php just search:

// Game start/end config
$time = time();
$time_end = strtotime('2019-11-10 23:59:00');
$time_start = strtotime('2013-01-31 07:00:00');

////////////// Speed configuration
//100 Game, 100 Train, 100 Speed, 100 Research, 10 storage
$speed = array(300,300,300,300,300);

The map size as far as i know not possible to meddle with... or i just did not figured it out yeet how... XD its 250x250 its 62500 tiles incl. oasis and all.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see here a very good version, but for me there is no better than simple installation. Nice for some trouble. One or more of the beauties here who thinks that God took the egg, I would prefer to send somewhere ...
I will not even try to install this game because I do not have to deal with such a complicated subject, probably because one could say I'm stupid, well as for anyone right?
So I suggest that those who can do that version in which the installation is simple, as is the yi12345 TravianZ say.

PS: Another issue, of course, please good people, because I wonder if anyone so good and I would do a simple "install" folder variant as in some versions, is for someone who does not deal too much with the codes would be very welcome and useful , especially since I bought the space and when it is loaded on the server is vsekakror convenient to manage.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great files,working perfectly (few small bugs but easy to fix)
Nice leak,good job :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but maybe somone not know how to import big SQL file from me is limitet per file in phpMyAdmin to 8,192KB) so i decided to split it to 5,000 kb and all import to my database in server and it works now.http://forum.ragezone.com/f583/repack-fixed-funtravi-base-db-918864/ this theme is closed.
So is beter when is little smaler file to import.
I used this simple program for split SQL files
So this is simple to split and to import smaller files to your database.

And here is something useful instruction i hope its ok and help someone to big fun with game. I also learn more.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
best way is to import local and truncate village_kinds_map

I apologize that I did not really understand what you wanted to say exactly

For the test I put this one server will be necessary to do some configuration and a lot of learning:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back