Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Re-release] LeetWeb CMS [Butterfly r96 compatible]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hahaha ,we do not need your explosion :)
,I trust Lasse ty :D

But, he needs to get credits for the content. So don't be a witch at all.

Btw, you can make a htaccess file? Not that hard right?

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
But, he needs to get credits for the content. So don't be a witch at all.

Btw, you can make a htaccess file? Not that hard right?
Why the duck that, it runs perfectly on XAMPP:p

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello, today i bring you a CMS called LeetWeb which is Butterfly compatible, i couldn't find it on the net so i decided to re-release it again.
Maybe do you have heard of it in the release by G33K with the Cracked Butterfly emulator, but he removed the link.
Live demo is Sunnieday.net i haven't any pictures because i can't get it to work only white screen and slow.
Credit's to Ryan, and Niels. Tell me if i need more credits.

CMS:
Database:
Like if you like and if you really like then rep me. <3
PS: I don't know if there are any exploits in this CMS.
PS Again: It's only Butterfly compatible.
PS Again again: I can't help you because i can't get it to work.
-Lasse

Don't really like this CMS it pretty much sucks but thanks for releasing brotha.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't like it too, but yea bya bradah

I've seen some of Nilz his other work and they are much better then this one although Leetweb 2.0 is more HoloCMS index and the /me pages and other pages are obviously based off holocms too.

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've seen some of Nilz his other work and they are much better then this one although Leetweb 2.0 is more HoloCMS index and the /me pages and other pages are obviously based off holocms too.
I think you're right, but duck that it's just a CMS..:)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think you're right, but duck that it's just a CMS..:)

Yeah well i don't like Nilz really because he's acting all hard-butt but his cms's really suck though i've previously heard that some of them are full of exploits.

Zephyr Studios
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah well i don't like Nilz really because he's acting all hard-butt but his cms's really suck though i've previously heard that some of them are full of exploits.
Hard butt acting = Just Niels :p
-I don't think it's a good idea to "chat/spam" on a thread, so it's last time:)

Reaction score
Don't really like this CMS it pretty much sucks but thanks for releasing brotha.
Wheres is yours?

Uhohuh, HoloCMS, 'LeetWEB 2.0'? There is no leetweb 2 ;s

Dafuq, you dont like me :(

Yeah we mostly know these hard-butt bosses 1337 and poop.
OMFG, im 1337 boss :D:D

Okay first off all,
Why the HELL are you talking about me? i dont even know you.. Or do i..., hmpff dont know.
But stop talking about me spamming bastard, you spam every thread for posts damn.

-Ughugh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wheres is yours?

Uhohuh, HoloCMS, 'LeetWEB 2.0'? There is no leetweb 2 ;s

Dafuq, you dont like me :(

OMFG, im 1337 boss :D:D

Okay first off all,
Why the HELL are you talking about me? i dont even know you.. Or do i..., hmpff dont know.
But stop talking about me spamming bastard, you spam every thread for posts damn.

-Ughugh

Well not really you're the op-fag here who's giving poop on posts like Cor did and yes there is a Leetweb 2 you should off checked Leet hotel and poop,

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think you readed my brains or something cuz you are god? there is NO leetweb 2.0
And what is a Cor can you eat that or something? o.o

There whas something related to Leetweb and no i'm not a god but i can see poop from the way i see it and i thought in this case that Leetweb whas based off what nilz was making and using for Sunlasi & Leet

Reaction score
There whas something related to Leetweb and no i'm not a god but i can see poop from the way i see it and i thought in this case that Leetweb whas based off what nilz was making and using for Sunlasi & Leet
Im Nilz from Sunlasi and Ryan from leet. ugh, and Sunlasi and leet are not based on leetweb

Back